• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating client.exe file

Metal Mouth

Developer
Reaction score
Hello, im curious how people pack tibia.spr, tibia.pic and tibia.dat into 1 icon(client.exe)
And I'm even more curious how I can unpack this type of client (for research purposes)

I meant almost every custom made Naruto, Dragon ball etc. server

For research purposes, you mean to steal sprites or dat?;)

They pack them for reason.

@Thexamx all of these mods already stolen tibia dat and spr, cipsoft could end up with all of them, so i dont have any moral conflict with myself using those dat and sprites, all of these developers are just leechers from tfs, never saw a single seed from them.

@Thexamx no one ever should talk about morals in OTS dev because we all steal from Cipsoft, from various forums, from users.

Btw. I want to know how to pack and unpack client to implement my own spr.

@Metal Mouth there is many ways to do that, you can do simple with a compressor (like 7z, winrar etc..), another way is with /bin/bash but i dont remember the exactly command to merge multiple files into one, this methods are simple and easy to unpack as you can see, on other hand i dont know how people make client.exe found the sprites and dat, assuming you are using cipsoft one, at otclient would be easier because you have sources.

@Thexamx wOw such big arguer here, i will take it to cort if i had to one day, i found my whole tv series, movies, musics at google also, just blame on google, ez

well I made it myself
to pack things up I used molebox. There is much more apps that can help but molebox is most common.
To unpack and steal or whatever you want to do you have 2 options:
>use process hacker(elf bot users knows)
>use tibia unbinder(only old clients)
>use Tibia unpacker by wookash(i used it but it's difficult to download)

I hope it will help someone else

Back