• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating new item

Jalorius

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I'm really new to scripting and would like some help trying to figure out how I can make an item with the same look as another item..

for ex. Star Amulet - itemid = 2131
I would like to use this as separate necklace used in my remeres/server.

I have tried editing both Items.xml in the server database and also in the remeres database but I still haven't gotten anywhere.

What I have in both files currently is:
Code:
  <item id="18698" lookid="2131" article="a" name="Julius' Necklace">
     <attribute key="description" value="A very precious necklace that belongs to Julius." />
     <attribute key="weight" value="610" />
   </item>

Cheers~
Jal

I know that, but the creator of the thread want's a new ID so he can use it on map editor, etc...

And @Codex NG must have misunderstood that because he's saying that could be done in Lua, or maybe I'm just dumb idk, but it's weird when I know I'm right and he comes "blalba you leechers go learn how to program" when this has nothing related to programming at all .L.O.L.
You are wrong, because it can be and has been done in lua.. until you know what I know then you will always be wrong :)

Back