• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creation LollimpoHDG

I have no idea what this is, but i dont think mapping is your strong suit

o_O
Man, I love your maps. The most of people put 19231923 items on one tile and others say it is "beautiful". Lol. I like the simplicity and good idea - you have it.
9,5/10

hi,
It contains 7 plants but not enough . They can be downloaded from the page where I have the maps. www.lollimpo-maps.es.tl in several sections 10.81
2e51jc7.png

334jhxh.png

s5form.png

:D

I only now noticed the draw bridge, I think you have something going on there, perhaps if you worked on it some more, you could make a cool draw bridge out of it!

The bridge is better finished and if you still need a ladder on the right tower and also faults the back . I made these arrangements before putting it into shock.
whitevo course can use the maps to whatever they want to it go to www.lollimpo-maps.es.tl new downloads ! 10.81 a premium house and several maps of other versions.
Photos house premium
abajohouse.png

3.png

4.png

techo10.81.png

They can copy and paste and put several .( House finished in download )

It won't fit the area the way they are now, its a bit more delicate and Imyself don't like mapping at all, so I certainly won't bother editing the maps to fit my areas.
Asked if you are willing to edit my map with similar style.
Area about 60x40 tiles and 4 floors high

Hi I have done this in version 10.90!
Tibia -Drag Racing Car
-Aldea NAMEC + Duel Super Warriors
-Mansión HDG

I hope you like it, download www.lollimpo-maps.es.tl

Duel Super Warriors

duelo namec.png

Namec

namecfinal.png

Drag Racing Tibia Car

abajo drag.png

arriba drag.png

drag racing tibia.png

Mansión HDG

MansionHDG.png

lollimpohouse.png

lollimpohouse1.png

Last edited:
Its not very good :s it looks lazily mapped and the architecture doesn't add up. Maybe make something small and put a lot of time into it, rather than making something big with little time into it. And no more autoboarder plz, I'm sure you've heard this before haha

Back