• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Creative Feedback] What is Chasm Magic?

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
This is not at all related to Chasm Online. It actually revolves around an amazing series known as Sword of Truth aka Legend of the Seeker.

Since OTLand typically has a pretty eclectic and creative userbase, I wanted to gather some feedback from you guys.

The question is, what comes to mind when you think of a new type of magic dubbed Chasm magic?

Please elaborate on your feedback in a way that utilizes Tibia's current assets.

Could be some sort of magic that pulls from a pool of energy not usually available, and when used causes a "Chasm" to form in the energy, meaning you cannot tap into it consistently.

I'd work it into Ultimate abilities or Scroll abilities. By Scroll abilities, I'd make them drop from Bosses or Raids and everytime you cast it, it consumes the scroll with the words you chanted.

Back