• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creative work and impersonation.

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
I released chaosot, deathzot and rise of abbadon to people.

The people doing deathzot are good people.
Rise of abbadon was lost to time and is forever gone by the person i left it with.

and the reason I am posting this...

Home - Chaos OT

This is not my brother chaos, this is not the real admin chaos. People have trolled for like years now with crap like this over chaosot.

I mean it is flattering and all but just give yourself your own name properly and dont sit there and say you are the original admin chaos and then say aka jason and use his rl name. You make yourself look like an idiot to anyone who knows the truth and to be honest it's a lot better if you just be you and not us because we sucked ass and still do at making ot's and no one wants to be like us!

Good day...

-Admin Death.
Www.tenebre.org

Ps: Home - Chaos OT your webpage is all jacked up bro. Broken links ect... :/ and dont claim to be jason on otservlist.org for your server you scummer lol.

Back