• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Some stupid ideas:
fr39.png

I've lately noticed that a lot of ppl have been using "little waterfalls" taking credit for the idea, and, I don't mean to be like: "FUCK YOU, SOMEONE ELSE DID IT BEFORE!", but yeah, someone else did it before all of u, Luffy did, and here's an example from one of his old maps:
RuUGWC.png

You're welcome, Luffy, wherever you are, motherfucker.
how to make this

Rly that hard? u can clearly see in the picture how its done -.-

MoEgcB.png

well kinda dont need to be rude about obviously if i didn't see i was curious on how to make it... always better to broaden your knowledge then to accept everything for how it is that why i asked.

Broken Roofs:
7nYb6.jpg

Just remembering that I'm completely new to the mapping area.

Sure, but why do you need a roof in the desert? (oralse its kinda good)
Cover from the sun? Don't you know that deserts have the highest temperatures in the world!?
Thanks to these high temperatures, deserts are human killers!
So if you can stop for a while under a roof you could recover, therefore you could continue your adventure for a little bit longer and not die while trying.
Don't you like logic?
Farewell.

Cover from the sun? Don't you know that deserts have the highest temperatures in the world!?
Thanks to these high temperatures, deserts are human killers!
So if you can stop for a while under a roof you could recover, therefore you could continue your adventure for a little bit longer and not die while trying.
Don't you like logic?
Farewell.
I know that it's very hot, but if you dont want it hot, then dont fucking go in there...

Back