• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Actually i dont have to prove anything at all especially not to u, u dont have to be a mapper to say if u like a map or if u think that its simply ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha Afton u got me there, i was laughing for a while when i saw ur post.

And to every1, seriously whats the matter?
I stated that the bridge that james made is nonsense cause ships dont move in tibia and u go all crazy about it, whats with that?
Ofc IF ships would move would i be the first one to say what a great idea that is but right now its useless.
I havent said that the bridge is ugly neither have i said anything else bout it so @ every friend/fanboy of james, just go away and try to make constructive comments instead of supporting ur *friends* and telling them that every mapping piece of em is simply too awsome to be true also when thats not the case.

With all that said, peace guys, im out.

clipboard02bl.png

are you stupid or what? A new wall border, monkey ass.

Release this one for people that don't know this idea. And I marked it for blind people like Xomoda, Ethan and this High End guy.

clipboard01rv.png

Last edited:

Release this one for people that don't know this idea. And I marked it for blind people like Xomoda, Ethan and this High End guy.

clipboard01rv.png

Dont think ur cool with ur 'monkey ass'.

Why did U came here anyhow? With ur idead which have been used for ages..

zz..
Stupid Troll.

gogogo, fuck tha bitches :) 'short

clipboard01rv.png

gogogo, fuck tha bitches :) nice ideas btw, just to give my rate

Back