• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Been thinking of doing a quest with a labyrinth like this :) if u understand what I mean. only some of the stairs is walkable and u must find the right way. Ofcourse abit more hard to solve than this and bigger ;)
23wqzcm.png

Since this thread is getting boring as fuck and with advanced ideas, but not really usefull,here i give u one i did today, it actually works good.
Idk if someone used it before, i just realized it right now, and u get free blue light :B
Here another fucking idea, basically in the ''column ''( i dont know how the fuck to say it) has 2 arms, cool? but the top doesnt look perfect.. but still...
Btw if you wanna do it, you need to do it in different floor if your so fucking dumb to put the two ''columns'' together the one in the bottom wll fucking disappear..

Here another fucking idea, basically in the ''column ''( i dont know how the fuck to say it) has 2 arms, cool? but the top doesnt look perfect.. but still...
Btw if you wanna do it, you need to do it in different floor if your so fucking dumb to put the two ''columns'' together the one in the bottom wll fucking disappear..
it looks like he's playing "hide 'n seek"
o_O

Back