• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

I actually used it like that. XD

52nggl.jpg

I realise this is pretty bad, but I'm sure there is a use for this. Maybe as a hidden word/message for a puzzle quest.

creativew.png

Any ideas for what it could be used for?

Pretty good actually, as you said hidden puzzles, u can make signs on the floor that u can only see on the minimap - I like it ^^

yay someone likes my halo ;), but what about my light bulbs.. i thought they were genious :/

Also i have this, dunno if someones ever thought of it before, but i had this idea, it pretty much works ingame! :p

newscreen.jpg

Looks like water is bashing against rocks

@trolls, don't ask about the rabbit on the beach... It was stalking me so i killed it :/

looks good...

well I agree with flaite, but you should remove the left ones.. because the waves really arn't crushing from both sides... and the animation from the right side looks alot better ;-)

@up yeah, thats what i wasn't sure on. Yet in real life, the waves do crush from both sides, with the way the tide is- back & forth. But i understand what you mean, if any bashing on the other side, it wont be as big.. If you could make the waterfall the opposite way round then it would be better but can't. So ye, i will take that out, but the idea is good :)

As Wendt said, the animation of the Waterfall thingy will look weird ingame.

Only on the left, the right works.. Although is a little slow but meh >:p

@topic
LOOOOOOOOOL
gg.png

Last edited:
It wasn't a train, it was a "husky powered motor lorry vehicle thing that transports seals"... Seals were purely random but idk But the idea is the exhaust thing, never mind the rest.. Including the mamoth mask on the 2 front huskies.. Thats irrelevent... xD

Also:
The geyser on the angel is the idea..

unifini7.png

Last edited:
Seriously... do you honestly think all these silly "invetions" look good? Because we don't.... try to think for your self: Does this look like anything I would use in a map? Would I really want my angel statue's head to be covered with a geisyr...?

Figure out something really nice, or don't bother posting anymore silly ideas... :S

Not going to upload a picture but the idea is mood lighting. Basically, you hide crystals (ID:8637-8640) underneath other items. Cause the crystals give of coloured light when viewed in the dark it will colour the screen a certain colour. So you can make dragon caves red, or swamps glow green and snow places blue. Not tested ingame but think it should work.

Not going to upload a picture but the idea is mood lighting. Basically, you hide crystals (ID:8637-8640) underneath other items. Cause the crystals give of coloured light when viewed in the dark it will colour the screen a certain colour. So you can make dragon caves red, or swamps glow green and snow places blue. Not tested ingame but think it should work.
Du'h... O REALLY?! Shame on you Komic. You're better than that.

Back