• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

8jCp0.png

Edit: one dollar question, how did I do it (its simple).

I recreated this ;D i found another way in doing it.. *cba to upload to hoster so meh*
delete.jpg

Spoiler ;D
XML:
..................................................................................................

..................................................................................................

What you can do is put item id 1623 down, and place depot boxes ontop x3. Then hold control with another id 1623 and delete the original voila! done ;D

Goddam tell me how! I can't figure it out lol

Easy.
First put a depot, then put a book of id 1955 on it, then put a new one, then a new book of 1955 then a new one and so on. Then put a wall around it and boom. Depot are stacked! :D

the depot is easy to stack (just alt and click..) its the walls inbetween them.. Try it urself

Hahahaha xD

Ok, Ok.... Put 1527 and then 2591 and when you try to put 1527 on top again, you will see something :)

Stacking the depot boxes is easy, yes :p But how did I get that wall in between ?XD
Stacking stone railings on top of each other with depot boxes in between :)
That's no news that it's stackable, it works with those elevated mountain ramp thingies as well.

Nice idea none the less! Now banks/offices will look better :)

k i thought you guys will point that, those tittles are there so i can easily select raws, thats not part of it, as the river part, its more like a pong, there are no sprites for it, and its walkable sea, if thats true you should be able to walk in it, as for the grey sides, that part of the map its incomplete, its going to be a "wishing pound " in the city if you will like to see it in that way, and the teleports those 4 titles, are going to be accesible, thats my idea anyways, hearing advices to improve.....

1. Randomise the path
2. Don't have water borders onto a path, you need a buffer have some grass or something. Flowers on the grass etc.
3. The skull statues are a two piece, but you only used one, so you can frame it better by using two.
4. Why would a wishing well be covered with skulls? Remove them.
5. Finish what you're doing before you upload, you have half a pond and half a structure.
6. Post in Latest mapping, not in Creativity.
7. Delete the water jets, looks daft, or think of something to put under them so it makes sense, the Djinn small fountains maybe.

I'll be nice, @wesker,

1.The problem is, it needs to be creative in this forum, so therefore, an idea that may be unknown and is clever.

2.The problem with your map, is that tile set is generally horrible in most cases.

3.There are limestone walls; water erodes limestone, hence the existance of many limestone cliff faces.
So waterfalls on limestone walls makes no sense.

4.The skull statues don't go in terms of colour with the limestone walls anyway.

5.There is nothing natural about the waterfall and "pong" pond? ;)

6.The magic objects give me an evolution feel and therefore GTFO, evolution maps are stupid and made for download, barely edit and run servers.

7.To help you, scrap the whole idea of autoborder and use raw, (exept water and grass etc, just turn autoborder off when you use it)
design the area of land first in terms of the border, so goto raw, select borders, and voila, create.

8.Read the rules before posting and actually understand this is for creativity.

9. Try again.

i was going to make somekind of evo, but yesterday i thought alot about it, and i didnt really like the hole idea, so i erased the teleports, now the problem with the borders, is that you cant walk on them (most of them), and they dont really match my floor

pond.gif

1. Randomise the path
2. Don't have water borders onto a path, you need a buffer have some grass or something. Flowers on the grass etc.
3. The skull statues are a two piece, but you only used one, so you can frame it better by using two.
4. Why would a wishing well be covered with skulls? Remove them.
5. Finish what you're doing before you upload, you have half a pond and half a structure.
6. Post in Latest mapping, not in Creativity.
7. Delete the water jets, looks daft, or think of something to put under them so it makes sense, the Djinn small fountains maybe.

1.- i thought that was automatic by the brush
2.- cant find any that you can walk on (that matches the floor)
3.- i like skulls xP (but i belive that theres only 1 type of statues, the other 1 its just a rock)
4.- kuz satan likes it like that xP
5.- ill show you guys how it looks on the game, i belive theres a lack of imagination over here
6.- this is my last 1, im new on it
7.- dont know whats that but ill search it

I'll be nice, @wesker,

1.The problem is, it needs to be creative in this forum, so therefore, an idea that may be unknown and is clever.

2.The problem with your map, is that tile set is generally horrible in most cases.

3.There are limestone walls; water erodes limestone, hence the existance of many limestone cliff faces.
So waterfalls on limestone walls makes no sense.

4.The skull statues don't go in terms of colour with the limestone walls anyway.

5.There is nothing natural about the waterfall and "pong" pond? ;)

6.The magic objects give me an evolution feel and therefore GTFO, evolution maps are stupid and made for download, barely edit and run servers.

7.To help you, scrap the whole idea of autoborder and use raw, (exept water and grass etc, just turn autoborder off when you use it)
design the area of land first in terms of the border, so goto raw, select borders, and voila, create.

8.Read the rules before posting and actually understand this is for creativity.

9. Try again.

1.- i been out from OTServs from the 7.4, i think... so yeah i dont have any original ideas, and up to now i belive that every1 that claims they have an original idea, might been already done.

2.- i think it looks pretty good, at least for a begginer

3.- didnt knew

4.- i cant agree more with you, but they have their charm xP (ill try really hard to remove them)

5.- thats exactly my point, you can do whatever you want on them

6.- i thought the same thing

7.- like i explain before, i want to be able to walk there, so if you can point me out an id, or name that can be use as border matches the ground and i can walk on it, ill be happy to add it

8.- my bad, i didnt read it, but creativity, in OTServ does it really exist ? we are coping a game "tibia" now they have creativity, we are just copy-cats, saying that we need creativity, this thread should be of costum made sprites and tittles isnt it ? thats where i dont agree with your comment :)

i was going to make somekind of evo, but yesterday i thought alot about it, and i didnt really like the hole idea, so i erased the teleports, now the problem with the borders, is that you cant walk on them (most of them), and they dont really match my floor

pond.gif

1.- i thought that was automatic by the brush
2.- cant find any that you can walk on (that matches the floor)
3.- i like skulls xP (but i belive that theres only 1 type of statues, the other 1 its just a rock)
4.- kuz satan likes it like that xP
5.- ill show you guys how it looks on the game, i belive theres a lack of imagination over here
6.- this is my last 1, im new on it
7.- dont know whats that but ill search it

1.- i been out from OTServs from the 7.4, i think... so yeah i dont have any original ideas, and up to now i belive that every1 that claims they have an original idea, might been already done.

2.- i think it looks pretty good, at least for a begginer

3.- didnt knew

4.- i cant agree more with you, but they have their charm xP (ill try really hard to remove them)

5.- thats exactly my point, you can do whatever you want on them

6.- i thought the same thing

7.- like i explain before, i want to be able to walk there, so if you can point me out an id, or name that can be use as border matches the ground and i can walk on it, ill be happy to add it

8.- my bad, i didnt read it, but creativity, in OTServ does it really exist ? we are coping a game "tibia" now they have creativity, we are just copy-cats, saying that we need creativity, this thread should be of costum made sprites and tittles isnt it ? thats where i dont agree with your comment :)

Wesker add me on MSN, [email protected] I wont go as far as calling it private tutoring - but something like it. As far as I can see - you got nothing to lose. ;S

Here's some ideas, i have a feeling they will msot likely be done, but i stumbled across these unintentionally! So here we go:

creative.png

This is preety simple..
WWy6T.jpg

It looks like the dragon's tail is curled around the stone... This also works with pillars

Nice, although there is a bug on it's tail with that specific pillar

Seems to only work with marble, black, sandstone pillars.. Thin round ones..

Or 8540

Last edited:
Back