• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Something I came up when mapping one of my 7.6's:

flowerbyseylit.png

All'thbest

i hate it the books looks like almost that big as the cases >.> and what the hell even if i am at a library i would never hold up a case and put between them o_O
Doesn't look good honestly

I tested Seylits idea but with herbs instead.

I tested with some flowers too. You can combine pretty much things with this "bamboo" thing.
namnlsne.png

I tested Seylits idea but with herbs instead.

I tested with some flowers too. You can combine pretty much things with this "bamboo" thing.
namnlsne.png
That looks pretty cool :O If I ever get to finish my project, I will use these in a quest!

All'thbest

double floored bookcases:
nvpibs.png

(maybe some 1 came up with it first, never saw it b4)...
Peace.

When takin screens, If ingame then go options -> Graphic -> Advanced -> Don't shrink
Then save it as .PNG Always!

If you are takin in RME then zoom out until u get a more sharp look, then take screen save as .png

It's a nice idea

When takin screens, If ingame then go options -> Graphic -> Advanced -> Don't shrink
Then save it as .PNG Always!

If you are takin in RME then zoom out until u get a more sharp look, then take screen save as .png

+1.

Back