• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

Some shit i made yesterday when i was bored,was to lazy to fix the picture more:p
Maybee somone might get any idees from it.
28bvbd4.jpg

A second one mapping just for fun xD
28wi7pl.jpg

non of the pictures above are finished at anyway or connected to the other
and yeeh i know i have misst some borders on the last one

Last edited:
Some shit i made yesterday when i was bored,was to lazy to fix the picture more:p
Maybee somone might get any idees from it.
28bvbd4.jpg

A second one mapping just for fun xD
28wi7pl.jpg

non of the pictures above are finished at anyway or connected to the other
and yeeh i know i have misst some borders on the last one
This isn't your latest work, its creative and new things. Next time post something new and creative or go back to post your latest work.

Kthxbye!

@up
Looks pretty good and creative idea :)

Don't post post attached files from otfans, we at otland ain't members there so we can't view the picture please upload it at otland or Tinypic.com

Quite cool :) The lamps are nice and the pole with the signs should have the yellow arrow like signs removed imo, else it's good :) On the one with pirate flag I think that it should have fading edges like the other side on both sides :) Maybe it would look bad, not sure bout that. Keep it up anyway and I hope you understood me, had some problems describing xD

Back