• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creativity - Post your mapping ideas

heres mine hope it havent been showed befor

infon.png

I don't know if it's ever been shown, but I have used it in the past. It fits nicely :thumbup:

Ok, so the 2 ideas are a small snowball fight place, and making the snow ground look hilly without using any border tools (Of course using borders instead would look good, but not the same)

Snowideas.jpg

Even though I made it, i'm not too fond of the hill area. But nonetheless, it's an idea ^^
If you like then rep++ it up!!

I'm pretty sure it's id 460. Does this mean that anything you put it over is walkable? Even if it generally isn't?

No. If you put a non-walkable object on void[460] it won't be walkable. Is grass walkable even if there's a tree on it? :p

It would be easiest to say that it's an invisible walkable tile ;) haha
The idea was quite nice, but I dislike the two stones ontop of eachother, since they're pointy at the top they wouldn't balance ;)

It would be easiest to say that it's an invisible walkable tile ;) haha
The idea was quite nice, but I dislike the two stones ontop of eachother, since they're pointy at the top they wouldn't balance ;)

true that

Some versions of a clock tower.

Clocktower-1.jpg

(Feel free to use if you like)
If you think it's a cool idea, then rep++!!

i dont like that grass (used mostly for mountains) looks in the towers, but nice

and in conclusion how did you made the exani hur up trick with the stones..?

i dont like that grass (used mostly for mountains) looks in the towers, but nice

and in conclusion how did you made the exani hur up trick with the stones..?

Use a VOID tile +1 floor ABOVE the rock.

For RME users; Press "J" and enter 460.
Or RAW palette, grounds, then 2 fully black tiles will appear, one of them are VOID the other one is Stairs.

Back