• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [CreatureEvent/Npc] Killing in the name of... [All monsters, all tasks with rewards]

NOT WORK on my tfs 0.3.2 ;/

When a player killed a monster (any monster, aslo monsters what are not included in tasks)
it don't die.
Just standing with 0 hp.
No errors in console, just monsters ever don't die ;/

Sry for my ENG.

Last edited:
I have an error here when i have killed 100 trolls it says You have killed 0 Trolls, You have to kill 100. and i dont get any error in the console. Do anyone know i have add the Script in troll to.

REP++ for HELLP.

I have an error here when i have killed 100 trolls it says You have killed 0 Trolls, You have to kill 100. and i dont get any error in the console. Do anyone know i have add the Script in troll to.

REP++ for HELLP.

Have you started the task?

Yes i did start it. When i go and ask for report the NPC: You have killed 0 Trolls, You have to kill 100. with no error in console.

It's possible to make that script if i kill 100 dragons then resp demodras beside me? after killing 100th?

Why I have in console this
[02/01/2010 13:03:17] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - KillingInTheNameOf
[02/01/2010 13:03:17] [Warning - Monster::Monster] Unknown event name - KillingInTheNameOf

its not working, the storage value of killed monsters doesnt change and when i say "task" npc doesnt report, sometimes he does and he adds a storaga value 1510 and 65000 but when im killing monsters the storage doesnt change.

Script was tested in 0.3.6 and is working fine BUT!, i've fixed a little bug in the npc-script to prevent a bug in the first conversation (task) with the npc, so... update it!

solution for those which the script doesnt work, change names of the monsters in "killinginthenameof.lua" from for example troll to Troll ;)
Working for me now thanks.

I have a Little request for you.
If somebody could give me an example how to make a player get teleport after xx kills.

Last edited:
solution for those which the script doesnt work, change names of the monsters in "killinginthenameof.lua" from for example troll to Troll ;)
Working for me now thanks.

I have a Little request for you.
If somebody could give me an example how to make a player get teleport after xx kills.

LOL! i saw it! -.-.. people don't read -.-!!!
Note2:If the monster name in the monster file isn't like the name in the creaturescript (For example: ["troll"]), then the script will not work for that monster.

@the example for theleport:
Example: (Hydra task)
Code:
        [19] = {questStarted = 1528, questStorage = 65018, killsRequired = 2000, raceName = "Hydras", rewards = {first = {[B][COLOR="Red"]enable = true, type = "boss", values = {THEMANY_POSITION, false}[/COLOR][/B]}, second = {enable = false, type = nil, values = {nil, nil}}, third = {enable = false, type = nil, values = {nil, nil}}}},

[06/01/2010 21:40:41] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/killing in the name of.lua: No such file or directory
[06/01/2010 21:40:42] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/creaturescripts/scripts/killing in the name of.lua)
[06/01/2010 21:40:42] cannot open data/creaturescripts/scripts/killing in the name of.lua: No such file or directory

God dammed, did you even read that warning??
go into your data/creaturescripts/scripts/
change the name from killing in the name of
to killinginthenameof

God dammed, did you even read that warning??
go into your data/creaturescripts/scripts/
change the name from killing in the name of
to killinginthenameof

dont work first time i did killinginthenameof but dort work:confused:

Dont work here.. i dont have bugs, but nothings happend.

i'm using tfs 0.3.6 - 8.54.

Back