• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [CreatureEvent/Npc] Killing in the name of... [All monsters, all tasks with rewards]

Same.
Dont count the monsters and doest metter how many kills i have he say Grizzly Adams: Current 0 Trolls killed, you need to kill 100.

Thanks for helping.

Same problem here please help.. rep++ for a solution.

It doesn't work. Do you have a script that for TFS 0.3.5? I kill Troll and NPC doesn't increase the kill... It's always 0 =[

Help me please

PHP:
[Warning Monster:: Monster] Unknown event KillingInTheNameOf.

Hmm... I have been reading and there is no fix to this bug...?

PHP:
[Warning Monster:: Monster] Unknown event KillingInTheNameOf.

Hmm... I have been reading and there is no fix to this bug...?
Maybe you didn't register it in creaturescripts.xml? :p
Code:
        <event type="kill" name="KillingInTheNameOf" event="script" value="killinginthenameof.lua"/>

I registered it... It works with some monsters, and with others doesnt... They have the same name on all files :S

It works perfectly for me, well all except one thing, I have to say task twice the first time you start the questline. First time you say task the console print thing is printed second time you say you'll get the quest.

How can I fix this?

My thought would be that first time I say task he inject the storagevalue into my SQL Database and the second time I say task he see that the storeagevalue is there and gives me my quest.

If this is the case, couldnt we just make him inject the storagevalue on the greeting message?

So when someone say hello and he respond he also send the storagevalue so that when you say task you will get the quest and doesnt have to say it twice ;>

Lol, this crashes the server. -.-
Well, I mean....it crashes with the "kill monster, create portal" scripts.
Those two combined will crash the server :/.

Last edited:
i got an error T.T my server says (WARNING ERROR:: KILLING IN THE NAME OF:: TASK CONFIG) SOMETHING IS WRONG):

WHAT CAN BE THAT?

Where a put a teleport for the player gonna to the boss, equal Tibia oficial ?

And there is this error ._.

[18/07/2010 16:42:38] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/npc/scripts/killinginthenameof.lua:64: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 2) near 'local'
[18/07/2010 16:42:38] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Cannot load script: data/npc/scripts/killinginthenameof.lua
[18/07/2010 16:42:38] data/npc/scripts/killinginthenameof.lua:64: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 2) near 'local'

Last edited:
Back