• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [CreatureEvent/Npc] Killing in the name of... [Now player can choose the task]

nice script, what about a required level to do the tasks? would be nice :)

Added, you only need to add the level parameter on the task, example:
Lua:
	[1] = {level = 50, questStarted = 1510, questStorage = 65000, killsRequired = 100, raceName = "Trolls", rewards = {{enable = true, type = "exp", values = 200}, {enable = true, type = "money", values = 200}}},

If you want to disable it just set the level required to 0, or remove the param.

what about a ranking system with the points? and about the level, would be nice to set a level min and a lvl max to the task xD

Rank Gained Points Reward
Huntsman 5 5000 exp, Ability to sell Cyclops Trophies and Minotaur Trophies (500gp each) and ability to sell some Creature Products.
Ranger 10 8000 exp, Travel with Lorek to Banuta, Chor and near the mountain pass to Darama.
Big Game Hunter 20 10000 exp, Ability to sell Deer Trophies, Lion Trophies and Wolf Trophies (3000gp each) and Bonebeast Trophies (6000 gp).
Trophy Hunter 30 15000 exp, Demon Backpack, Ability to sell Demon Trophies (40,000 gp) Behemoth Trophies (20,000 gp), Dragon Lord Trophies (10,000 gp), Ability to buy Demon Backpack (1,000gp).
Elite Hunter 50 30000 exp, Ability to start Special Tasks from Grizzly Adams (if the requirements are met).

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Killing_in_the_Name_of..._Quest/Spoiler#Paw_and_Fur:_Ranks

btw u missed the npc header at the last update!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't summon my NPC, the console show a lot of erros , how can a lua script ({
[1] = {questStarted.....) start only with that "{"? Please help

Last edited:
I can't summon my NPC, the console show a lot of erros , how can a lua script ({
[1] = {questStarted.....) start only with that "{"? Please help

add this in first line of npc:
Lua:
local tasks =
{

Will solve console errors.

@darkhaos

The npc is missing:

Lua:
local tasks =
{
	[1] = {questStarted = 1510, questStorage = 65000, killsRequired = 100, raceName = "Trolls", rewards = {{enable = true, type = "exp", values = 200}, {enable = true, type = "money", values = 200}}},

instead:
Lua:
{
	[1] = {questStarted = 1510, questStorage = 65000, killsRequired = 100, raceName = "Trolls", rewards = {{enable = true, type = "exp", values = 200}, {enable = true, type = "money", values = 200}}},

Oh, thanks very much, i got it! :D

if i try to change the monsters/sequence will it bug? i tried in another scripts and never be done

another question: If i change the name [1] to [troll] and change the msg of the npc, will be this way: NPC: Hello 'playername'. Player: troll NPC: You started troll task.

Right?

add this in first line of npc:
Lua:
local tasks =
{

Will solve console errors.

@darkhaos

The npc is missing:

Lua:
local tasks =
{

instead:
Lua:
{

Wow thanks, i did'nt noticed that.. fixed :)

Oh, thanks very much, i got it!

if i try to change the monsters/sequence will it bug? i tried in another scripts and never be done

another question: If i change the name [1] to [troll] and change the msg of the npc, will be this way: NPC: Hello 'playername'. Player: troll NPC: You started troll task.

Right? [2]

Oh, thanks very much, i got it!

Right? [2]

You need to change to something like:
Lua:
local tasks = 
{
	["troll"] = {....
}

and remove the "tonumber" functions

darkhaos i know, i already tried another times and i dont got it... idk if with this script will be done, i'll try

is your task system, and i wanna change for ths way in the website >> goldensoft.servegame.com/?subtopic=task

I will test it.

There's a last thing that i want to request:
Is possible to change "task 1" to "troll" ?

Reason: If player say 'task' will apear a windows if some1 attack player can die easy.

I will test it.

There's a last thing that i want to request:
Is possible to change "task 1" to "troll" ?

Reason: If player say 'task' will apear a windows if some1 attack player can die easy.

Put the npc on a protected zone.

I know but don't you think that your script are missin' it?

PS: Your script is not working, do not count summons and do not count creatures

Last edited:
Back