• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crisfer ~ Mapping Thread ~

not bad, not bad at all my friend maybe watch some of the taverns and buildings in movies like maverick or the show westworld for a better choice of floor and item placing, but i really really like it

Here is the magnificent tree from the beginning.

This tree is said to give life to all existing plants.

I am amazed to have the privilege to see it and tell it, not many can say that.

It is as high as the highest mountains I have ever seen.
I will have to get out of this place as soon as possible since I don't want to end up like those people frozen by the frost of ice.🥶

Desierto de Hielo.gif

Last edited:
The Map is based on the City of Piltover and Zaun, an Unequal society where the inhabitants of Piltover enjoy wealth and stability, above the Dirty and Dangerous Zaun, where its inhabitants live in extreme poverty among the toxic gases of the great pipes and crime ..

PiltoverF.gif
piltover casaIF.gif

tuberias piltoverGIF.gif
Screenshoeeeeeeeeeeeeeet_11.pngpiltovernewot_11.png

The map is based on the city of Piltover and Zaun, an unequal society where the inhabitants of Piltover enjoy wealth and stability, above the dirty and dangerous Zaun, where its inhabitants live in extreme poverty among the toxic gases of the large pipelines and crime. .

Ready and complete and can be expanded, if you want to get it before someone else does, write me on my Discord (Crisfer#2075)
  • Contains a temple
  • Deposit
  • Purchase positions
  • Some houses
And, of course, unique and mysterious places: D.
-Size 105 sqm X 82.

A fantastic map awaits your server;).​

Escaleras de Piltover.gifTemplo piltover.gifZaun bestia.gifVentas de piltovert_6.pngDepotde piltovert_6.png

Hi Guys, I spent a long time without uploading great map images. But I'm Back! I hope you like them and tell me what you think about these small samples. I'm Available To Do Work Friends: D, Just Write Me To My Discrod: (Crisfer#2075).

GIFveneno wolrd 3.gifVenenouno2_1.pngGIFveneno wolrd.gifVenenoUnoGif.gif
Post automatically merged:

Hope you like it, if you want a job Contact me on my Discord: (Crisfer#2075) :)

GIFdrakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.gif

GIFpentapodo2.gifGIFpentapodo1.gifGIFpetapodo 3.gifdraktarclientet_1.png

Last edited:
1609700609345.png
maybe change the green squares with some green diamonds, looks a bit clunky this way

Back