• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Criticize two interior ideas and select which one is the worst

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Sup boys and girls
i want you to criticize one of the worst, which one you think is the most reta.... interior.
68e5a377073f977dc4e7d6be35eadb01-png.jpg

So one mapper got triggered because i told him that 1 interior idea is disgusting and looks like 7 years old kid made it, but he thinks that 1 interior is 10/10 so then i told him to make second interior (2) how i think is the cleanest looking interior.
Idea was pretty simple is to make spaceship interior. In my opinion interior should be clean without useless space.

Sorry for bad quality it was fast decision to make clear which one is the worst.

Are you comparing flat to flat? Like there is nothing to compare.

I don't see any good one. The second might be better but imo it's not even worth to be discussed here. Go back to school kids
Good answer, but this is not my map work so say "kid" not a kids you big head :D
Are you comparing flat to flat? Like there is nothing to compare.
well yea flat to flat because i'm not a fan of original tibia maps for me its really shitty style i'm more dragon ball fury style guy.

First i was see, something is side view, something front view.
Its "hotchpotch", problem is maybe with sprites instead of mapper? :p
Agree 110% thats why i was talking about clean look. But 100% of naruto, dragon ball mods/servers are using front and side view thats why sometimes it looks really stupid :D

Because this servers using ideas like "Ooo, this sprite is nice, i will use it! And this is nice too! I take it!".
And all this servers just work on copy/paste :| I already start making sprites in my project, for now i made maybe 10? xD
Its not hard but painstaking work. Make sprites by self and you will be twice as happy with everything.

Because this servers using ideas like "Ooo, this sprite is nice, i will use it! And this is nice too! I take it!".
And all this servers just work on copy/paste :| I already start making sprites in my project, for now i made maybe 10? xD
Its not hard but painstaking work. Make sprites by self and you will be twice as happy with everything.
I'm making only vocation and spells custome sprites, but its just a time of waste for me to make my own map sprites, because why should i waste and create like thousands of sprites if i just can take them from game boy and use them because its still the same style :D To be honest with u people are looking for custome voc, spell sprites, decent map placement, elfbot, hight rate, easy economy. People dont give a shit if u spend a years of making your own custom map sprites. You will remember my words trust me :D And second think i see you have RAKKEDO project so lets use your own words but lets change it a little bit "Ooo, this text font is nice, i will use it! And this is nice too! I take it!", you're using the cheapest text font with the cheapest photoshop skills why dont you make your own original logo and still you are using default tibia sprites? You see? :D

but its just a time of waste for me to make my own map sprites, because why should i waste and create like thousands of sprites if i just can take them from game boy
Because is stealing? :D
you're using the cheapest text font with the cheapest photoshop skills
But made by myself? And sometimes soft style look better than too detailed stuff, trust me...
ee5fd53c75c266cc39ac2c08092fcc9b.jpeg

why dont you make your own original logo
I used free font, and GIMP to make logo by myself? Then automatically its orginal?

and still you are using default tibia sprites?
Thats called, work in progress, replacing all sprites taking alot time, i will do not release my project with tibia sprites.

Im still working on my stuff, and u just say "i will just steal sprites because making self ones is waste time", you see?

To be clear: there is no worst, because they both look like absolute crap. That website also looks like shit. I swear there must be a special place in hell for people who play/make these kinds of servers..

Why is this even here? That should be the real question. Go play around with RPG maker and post in that respective forum. Stupid little quarrels like this one shouldn’t even be the subject of a Mapping Showoff thread.

Both of you, swallow your ego for the non-existent skill that either of you have, and go somewhere else.

To be clear: there is no worst, because they both look like absolute crap. That website also looks like shit. I swear there must be a special place in hell for people who play/make these kinds of servers..
I read your threads, u should not talk cuz you dont even show anything, and you do nothing for this community etc. :|

Why is this even here? That should be the real question. Go play around with RPG maker and post in that respective forum. Stupid little quarrels like this one shouldn’t even be the subject of a Mapping Showoff thread.
Both of you, swallow your ego for the non-existent skill that either of you have, and go somewhere else.
Forum is only for "PRO" users? New people who learning, searching for support and experience should shut the fk up? Why soo jaded?

Ok im out of this shit storm...

He’s creating a game, unrelated to Tibia and it’s graphics AND graphic style, because he himself said he doesn’t even like Tibia’s sprite style. “I’m more of a dragon ball kinda guy,” quote from the poster.

And he’s not searching for support and help from experienced mappers. He LITERALLY said that this is settle a stupid dispute.
Is this a sub-forum for anything I just said in the above few sentences?

Why so illiterate?

I don't see any good one. The second might be better but imo it's not even worth to be discussed here. Go back to school kids

I read your threads, u should not talk cuz you dont even show anything, and you do nothing for this community etc. :|.
He’s creating a game, unrelated to Tibia and it’s graphics AND graphic style, because he himself said he doesn’t even like Tibia’s sprite style. “I’m more of a dragon ball kinda guy,” quote from the poster.

And he’s not searching for support and help from experienced mappers. He LITERALLY said that this is settle a stupid dispute.
Is this a sub-forum for anything I just said in the above few sentences?

Why so illiterate?
The presence of pokemon/dragonball Z/naruto etc. based games on this board has been a controversial topic in the past and it will remain so for as long as we continue to push arbitrary rules for what is fit for "Mapping Showoff".
We only know that this is a board called mapping showoff under the opentibia section. Logically the forum would only allow opentibia mapping content but for the majority of this subforums existence it's been self-regulated and there has almost never been clear rules or laws as to what is and isn't allowed content-wise.

Currently there are two plausible options; ignore this content when it agitates you so much or post a thread on feedback to discuss this topic.

All I know is that I'd much rather see more of this content than the dividing, anti-social and downright childish behaviour shown in this thread.
This mapping community has faded and it's not because of our hospitality and open-mindedness.

---

@henkas I think the second option is more concise and functional. It has everything I need to see in one glance. The circular pattern in option one generally doesn't work well for architecture in square styled games.

The presence of pokemon/dragonball Z/naruto etc. based games on this board has been a controversial topic in the past and it will remain so for as long as we continue to push arbitrary rules for what is fit for "Mapping Showoff".
We only know that this is a board called mapping showoff under the opentibia section. Logically the forum would only allow opentibia mapping content but for the majority of this subforums existence it's been self-regulated and there has almost never been clear rules or laws as to what is and isn't allowed content-wise.

Currently there are two plausible options; ignore this content when it agitates you so much or post a thread on feedback to discuss this topic.

All I know is that I'd much rather see more of this content than the dividing, anti-social and downright childish behaviour shown in this thread.
This mapping community has faded and it's not because of our hospitality and open-mindedness.

---

@henkas I think the second option is more concise and functional. It has everything I need to see in one glance. The circular pattern in option one generally doesn't work well for architecture in square styled games.
Learn boys. This is how you have to answer. Respect.

Sup boys and girls
i want you to criticize one of the worst, which one you think is the most reta.... interior.
68e5a377073f977dc4e7d6be35eadb01-png.jpg

So one mapper got triggered because i told him that 1 interior idea is disgusting and looks like 7 years old kid made it, but he thinks that 1 interior is 10/10 so then i told him to make second interior (2) how i think is the cleanest looking interior.
Idea was pretty simple is to make spaceship interior. In my opinion interior should be clean without useless space.

Sorry for bad quality it was fast decision to make clear which one is the worst.

I am not saying the mappings are shit or not worth commenting. But they are still not good and this is my opinion.
The only thing I was criticising is his behavior that shines thru his post.

told him that 1 interior idea is disgusting and looks like 7 years old kid made it, but he thinks that 1 interior is 10/10

This is like: "I only want to show him that he is literally shit."

You can tell him that, yes. But you should not use the community to destroy him. This is what I meant by stop acting like a kid.

Good luck with your project.

Back