• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Cry babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Screenshot_2022-02-02-20-57-39.png
Enjoy your chat bro. Banned me from OT Academy. this guy is a bad admin im sorry. If you gonna be rude i will be rude back. 👍

From what i see u are the crybaby, trying to victimize yourself while your answer was kinda rude
What did you expected? A "haha" answer or something?

Dont brought your drama here, no one cares

I don't know where ya got raised or with who, but if i tell my mom "listen, do you want something or not" best believe I'm getting smack no matter how old I'm.
i replied him like an asshole to see how would he feel. and boom Power abuse. ma man used his Admin power on me he couldn't handled the rude. anyways.
Enjoy your chat. suck each other up i guess🤔? no more comments from me here 👍 good looks. respect to be respected

Last edited:
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

From what i see u are the crybaby, trying to victimize yourself while your answer was kinda rude
What did you expected? A "haha" answer or something?

Dont brought your drama here, no one cares
We do care tho, it's chit chat :)

The fault lies with you, he simply asked what you want, since you apparently sent him a friend request. You were the one getting rude for no reason, so like, fuck off?
Probably got rude due to the attitude.

Person X sends a friend invite.
Person Y accepts the request.

Person Y asks if there is something they needed?
Person X says they forgot.. or they got hacked and a hacker sent the request?

Person Y thinks Person X is just trolling them, so reiterates briskly if they truly need something or if they are just wasting his time?

Person X explodes into a rage for basically no reason and curses Person Y out for even talking to them.

Person Y bans Person X from the server.
-> I'd do the same.
-> Random friend request, insulting and childish behaviour. First contact, and wasting my time?

Straight to the rubbish bin.

and being the immature person they are, they send their random grievance onto a public forum, trying to 'get back' at the person whom supposedly wronged them, when the entire conversation is literally showing that they are in the wrong?

Useless.

What does OP even expect to happen?

We all agree with him and boycott Cwiras

I don't know OP or Cwiras, I didn't know OT Academy Discord existed, but it looks like a great community area so I've now joined and boosted the server thanks to OP.

Person X sends a friend invite.
Person Y accepts the request.

Person Y asks if there is something they needed?
Person X says they forgot.. or they got hacked and a hacker sent the request?

Person Y thinks Person X is just trolling them, so reiterates briskly if they truly need something or if they are just wasting his time?

Person X explodes into a rage for basically no reason and curses Person Y out for even talking to them.

Person Y bans Person X from the server.
-> I'd do the same.
-> Random friend request, insulting and childish behaviour. First contact, and wasting my time?

Straight to the rubbish bin.

and being the immature person they are, they send their random grievance onto a public forum, trying to 'get back' at the person whom supposedly wronged them, when the entire conversation is literally showing that they are in the wrong?

Useless.

If Person X truly forgot/got hacked and was not really in need of help, I would expect a similar response from anybody towards Person Y. Taking things for granted and proceeding to change attitude to get an answer is not the way to go.

You are not necessarily in need of help just because you added a contact. Don't get me wrong, I do think that X could have responded in a more behaved manner, but dont miss his/hers point of view.

Closing this .., if you have a personal problem take it via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back