• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cry cry cry

calar gordo u are 0
alws is true

shock = one
piesc.gif
and all die! shock is The weakest team forever

calar go sleep 4 a.m
wake up 7 a.m
calar tibia and forum for you is your home and live
but rly no1 respect you are 0 4ever ! gz u win me poll about worst commander
H@H@H@H@H@HH@H@

Good Inglish Sir Ahh!! Ur life is Banuta with Veziv. Your mum wins my cock.. I got more respect than you, but do u think I care about some respect in "Tibia"? Guess what? I DONT give a fucking shit.

"you will pay me 1 kk if u dont want to be pinged" - KING JORDI KHALIDOV <3
well it looks like this thread is about ping so ima show you pm from jordi ( this was cuz i leaved the team pink guys)

You know shit, u want me to tell how this pinging shit started? ok I will take 2-3 minutes to tell u this..

So, the first guy that started to ping on shadowcores was "Xeskay" from Vezvi's team, they got "Ogarynas" ip and told him if he wont pay or some shit like that he'll get pinged, they were pinging him for like 1 week or so, I got fucking annoyed since it was stupid. So guess what? I did the same

so you're idiot. you must do the same us your opponent

Its funny how all of u guys attacks calar about he's fat, he have no life, etc. But hey, atleast he's not afraid about showing her face on internet, and the thing you have its called envy, bcz he have one of the best teams that you ever saw. Retards.

That message is only for the randoms who are posting in this thread and in all others where they see in tittle Calar, Veziv, Jordi, or another commander...
Respect for the others please.

i died rly
one of the best teams?
idk you're idiot or it's joke?

Its not one of best teams in that server? like i said its not a post for u, its for the randoms who played just this ot and nothing more and they call theyreself KING MASTAH OF PVP!

Kentash I suggest u to get some English lessons...

so you're idiot. you must do the same us your opponent
Ofc I must do the same "You learn by making mistakes".

Trash fucking players just pinging each other, then going on forums to argue who is pinging who. The fact is you BOTH are pinging each other. I been on both vents as soon as something goes wrong or someone says "they are pinging me"(not sure how they can be pinged if they are still talking on vent)...then u just hear a shit load of retards scream in vent PING THEM BACK. We use to fight with skill and tactics, now its who can get more ips of the enemy team.

lol enjoy the ping wars

Its not one of best teams in that server? like i said its not a post for u, its for the randoms who played just this ot and nothing more and they call theyreself KING MASTAH OF PVP!

ok easy. This post change everything

Back