• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Crying Damson or Mystic Spirit?

ultrkomm

Reaction score
Hi!

What is the difference between the two TFS distributions? What are the different design goals? Why are there two distributions? Which one is better, and why?

Thanks and best regards,
ultr.

I don't really know, but for what I can tell, they are very different. For example, one thing is how the scripts are done, scripts that worked fine with Crying Damson didn't work at all in Mystic Spirit. It's not that they can't be done, but they are differently coded I think.

They even have a different data folder (Different files to load than each other). That's what I saw at least.

What is the difference between the two TFS distributions? What are the different design goals? Why are there two distributions? Which one is better, and why?
Crying Damson = Elf.
Mystic Spirit = Talaturen.

Crying Damson is newb friendly with some more features, whereas Mystic Spirit is known for its simplistic style and stability, with similar but less features than Crying Damson.

Both are great, but different. In other words, I would recommend 0.3.7 for a newcomer and 0.2.13 for an experienced member.

J.Dre is right.

Crying Damons = more features
Mystic Spirit = stability

Back
Top Bottom