• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

crying6pl1+modernaac

White Rabbit

sereniaot.org
Reaction score
can i run modern aac with cryingdamson6pl1? Bec i cant logg into game, only on homepage, and i changed to sha1.

I honestly have no idea what versions of TFS that Modern AAC is compatible with, sorry. If you try to create a character by using the ingame Yeti, does it end up in the same database as your characters created by the website?

I honestly have no idea what versions of TFS that Modern AAC is compatible with, sorry. If you try to create a character by using the ingame Yeti, does it end up in the same database as your characters created by the website?

yes i can create with him, and the character end up in same database, And i can logg in with that character too..

And both your server and website is set to sha1, correct? Did you create the character at the website before you changed to sha1? Sorry for these what might seem obvious and stupid questions, but you'd be surprised how often these cases are caused merely by these obvious mistakes.

And both your server and website is set to sha1, correct? Did you create the character at the website before you changed to sha1? Sorry for these what might seem obvious and stupid questions, but you'd be surprised how often these cases are caused merely by these obvious mistakes.

Yes i did that, But on website i dont really know, I have searched but i can find were i change there, Do you know? =)

Oh sorry about that. I totally forgot that sha1 is the only option available by default in Modern AAC. So that's nothing you should worry about. Do you get to the character list even? Assuming that you do, it may be something else but the password.

Well if he hashed twice, he wouldn't be able to login on website :p

Why can't you login? What does it say? Wrong password or what?

Well if he hashed twice, he wouldn't be able to login on website :p
That is true, however why would he hash it twice? I am assuming that Modern AAC does not hash it twice, and I am also assuming that TFS does not hash your password upon login, lmao.

EDIT: Although, if he changed the encryption of TFS after he made the character, and then restarted the server. It would probably re-hash it, sorry my bad mate.

Could you try to create a new account through the website? If the new account works, all of the upcoming ones should as well. However, your first one may not due to it being double-hashed.

Could you try to create a new account through the website? If the new account works, all of the upcoming ones should as well. However, your first one may not due to it being double-hashed.

I have tryed, Now i cant even logg in to homepage! i had "passwordType" = "sha1" before i change to encryptionType = "sha1" and now i cant logg in to homepage

That is true, however why would he hash it twice? I am assuming that Modern AAC does not hash it twice, and I am also assuming that TFS does not hash your password upon login, lmao.

EDIT: Although, if he changed the encryption of TFS after he made the character, and then restarted the server. It would probably re-hash it, sorry my bad mate.

Well it does, when you create an account using Modern AAC, and after set in config.lua passwordEncryption to sha1 then TFS will hash all the passwords, but they are already.

All right, I'm done. Send me your TeamViewer credentials through PM whenever you are ready.

Well it does, when you create an account using Modern AAC, and after set in config.lua passwordEncryption to sha1 then TFS will hash all the passwords, but they are already.
Yeah, that's what I said in my edited statement. (;

Issue has been resolved, if anyone would ever have a similar issue. It was a matter of restarting the server as suspected.

Back