• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved cryingdamson 8.6 by Cyko won't start

Webtimize

Pro Grammer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey!

I've done some OT stuff in the past, but i wanted to start again.
Tried to configure my server like i did before but it did not work anymore.

The problem is that my TFS 0.3.6 by cyko is not starting propperly, and it shuts down after trying to create the database connection/loading items. I know some other people have the same error, but i did not find any answers on the forumsto fix this problem.

tfscrash.png

My connection information is configured the right way and I am using MySQL.
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit and cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2 by Cyko.
I've tried another datapack and DLL pack, but nothing did work so far.

I hope anyone can help me with this, really want to get back into OT.
Bye!

Last edited:
When i change MySQL to sqlite, it works fine, so its probably nothing with the items. Sometimes it stops at the database, sometimes at items.
Hmm, did you tried with other database, i mean import a database from other distro... Some time ago, something like that occurred to me, and it got fixed changing the db. If not, i don't know haha

Still not working. Tried the schema from Hellcore 1.0 (based on 0.3.6pl1) but the result is negative.

Last edited:
i made a backup for my server that still works, im just gunna use that and edit it bit by bit to find where it glicthes

This solved my problem for a few month ago!

The images are in swedish language, hope you can solved it anyway!

1. Rightclick on TheForgottenServer program, or what your program is named!

2vwy4iw.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Go to properties.

j0w2zq.png

Egenskaper = Properties!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Then on the top, go to compatibility (Don´t know what the name are in english)

iw3c6u.png

Kompalibitet = compatibility

4. Check in the box: run this program in compatibility mode for:
28lfjn6.png

Kör detta program i kompatibilitetslage för = run this program in compatibility mode for:

5. And down below check in the box: run this program as administrator
1zxry81.png

Kör det här programmet som en adminstratör = Run this program as administrator

Swedish text, hope you can solved it!

deqyaa.png

This problem solved my issue!
Hope this gives back your OpenTibia!
Hope it works for you!
Have a nice day!

//Carbine

Last edited:
Back