• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

#CryMeARiver

Dorrex123

Shadowcores Supporter
Reaction score
CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS Hahahhahahaha. @fatimathebruxa How does it feel losing 7-1? Throwing out 710kk now? HAHAHAHA cry a river all brazilians. Worst defending without thiago silva.

#NeymarCriesTonight <3
7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS
7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS 7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS 7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS 7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS 7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS 7-1 CRY A RIVER ALL BRAZILIANS

same post as in another thread

it's time to fap for you?

stop saying its time to fap for you, its time to fap for you or what?
Cry shadowcores a river after losing ur EQ and harrasing them by DDosing them you fat swedish fuck. Get a life. It is summer, 30 degrees celcius what are you doing inhere flaming in peoples threads?

Cry shadowcores a river after losing ur EQ and harrasing them by DDosing them you fat swedish fuck. Get a life. It is summer, 30 degrees celcius what are you doing inhere flaming in peoples threads?
I think you are mixing me up with someone else, I have an 208 ms on lunar with full mage and 3x 270 ek's + 216 rp on shadow and they all have full eq. I've never touched any stresser either for that matter. I go outside everyday and atm it's 00:11 so I don't feel like going outside right now = I have time to flame your shit-threads. Any more false facts you want to state about me?

I think you are mixing me up with someone else, I have an 208 ms on lunar with full mage and 3x 270 ek's + 216 rp on shadow and they all have full eq. I've never touched any stresser either for that matter. I go outside everyday and atm it's 00:11 so I don't feel like going outside right now. Any more false facts you want to state about me?
hahahahha, nah i did not mess you up. Magikern tim from shadowcores, or you maybe forgot ur childish thread at "Screenshoots" You fagget.

Well you are still so childish LOL. Why did u get ur ass involved? Dont you like my thread, dont keep bullshittin. Fat fuck.
I'm being childish? You were the one to create this thread writing pretty much nothing but "cry a river all brazilians" like they care what a minor like yourself have to say. Also where do you get "fat fuck" from? Even if I were overweight I wouldn't bother to care about your insults over the internet. Pathetic

I'm being childish? You were the one to create this thread writing pretty much nothing but "cry a river all brazilians" like they care what a minor like yourself have to say. Also where do you get "fat fuck" from? Even if I were overweight I wouldn't bother to care about your insults over the internet. Pathetic
Haha, if you werent that childish you would have ignored it and not comment. If you are so grown up. Gl ddosing people ;) ;) ;)

hahahahha, nah i did not mess you up. Magikern tim from shadowcores, or you maybe forgot ur childish thread at "Screenshoots" You fagget.
The guy was magikern alex, so I guess before harassing someone you should use your brain, eyes and fingers to not writing bullshit.

HAHAHHAAH jag dör, är han efterbliven? :D

I cant see anything wrong with him? Now its your turn to post a picture of yourself bro, its the rule of this forum. "Such grown up" do you mean that you were born 20 years? Rip pusseyy :(
I aint that old. But nah, wont post a picture of myself on a Game forum. So you can stop actin like a lawyer and get out of here. Enough is enough lawl.

Snälla, kan ni inte hantera ett spel utan att dra in rl livet? Herregud, ni känner bara varandra genom spelet, så vad har erat rlutseende för betydelse?

Visst, du vet att jag har respekt för dig. <3 Skiter i va de skriver, men liksom varför ska han bry sig så mycket haha...

Back