• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

cryy ocelote cryyyyyyy

Broken, rehost pls.

But already saw on Twitch, there is nothing to fun ^_^ , SK was better early, anyway it was really good match.

There is not any polish team on semi finals :(

But Curse 0 points xd

Tbh,Sk would have won that game. Idk all the hate about Ocelote. I bet if u were in his position u would kill yourself.

That was a lame ass win tbh

Ocelote is my # 2 fav player, i just dont like how he has to be so dramatic after every single game, that gimmick is getting old. And you must be delucional for not liking it cause its lame, its a competitive match what some players call their carreer... they'll do everything to win, thats what makes them pro's.

Saw this two days ago, so good. Poor olaf, nothing he could really do.
Ocelote always crys it's pathetic to be honest, I guess he does take the game extremely serious. They did also try really hard to get in that position.

How many hour's do pro's put into this game? Ofc it's only normal to be emotional about a game. That some are lucky enough to consider a job.

Curse Gaming spends at least 5 hours a day practicing their roster, and the rest of their day playing to expand their roster, but less seriously.

Back