• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS 1.6 2vs2 Tournament [SIGN UP]

What kind of maps?

• De_dust2,De_nuke,De_inferno

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score

Hello!

Well I decided to hold the tournament and we got a server thanks to Hexo.
I took a bit of the structure of the thread from Evil Heros.

How to join
There are two different ways in joining this.
Requirements
  • A fully working steam account with CS 1.6 which isn't banned
  • Counter Strike 1.6 which isn't VAC Banned
    There aren't any skill requirements, everyone is welcome!

Rules
The rules are simple:
  • No cheating that means NO: wallhack,aimbot,anti-smoke/flash or any kind modification that could give you a advantage.
  • Be nice, if you start to insult each other you will get a warning and if you continue you and your team will get disqualified.
  • If you can't come to the match for some reason please inform me ahead, if you don't do that you will get disqualified.

About
I haven't chosen what kind of maps and so on yet, so come with a suggestion with what maps and system we should use.
Hexo has provided us with a 12slot server located in Sweden by http://e-s.se.

The match scheme will be created when I close the sign up, when the scheme is done it will be posted here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Signed up list:
Code:
Zisly
Donio
Yew
Snel pUppie
Mazen
Jerry

Last edited:
Sign me in but I dont have any mate so pick me one laters... and I voted for de_dust2 but it would also be cool with aim_map duels!!
btw cant some1 open a public server that we can practice/play on? :D

~~EDIT

Teaming with krille09!!

Last edited:
bbbbbbbuuummp
BUMP!

Lol no-steam, how can people be that cheap? It's like 9 dollars or something, kinda no money cheap asses.

fooo shooo this contest will be a quick one if you let me and krille stand together!!!

Or I changed my mind, nvm. Play DD2 and Inferno, these are the regular maps :p most fun on them. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back