• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling CS:GO items for KK's on shadowcores!

First of all this thread Belongs to hirano and not you so it should be his choice if he things i am legit or not. And i personaly cant see how you Can acuse someone for not Being legit when you have nothing to go on.
Second of all, when i played rl tibia i was a famous wt: er, so i think that you should not acuse someone when you dont even know WHO i am. And i have 2 chars 350 on rl and somemore, ofc i dont think These things matter but for you it seems like Its a huge deal.
My Third argument is that we all have to start from Fresh when you join a New server/ forum, and if you think that the problem is that i am a New user Then look at the thread owner whom also is New here and has made 9 posts which 8 of Them are in this thread, i dont want to make a forum fight but i think that These kind of things belongs to the buyer/ seller. So i think that the forums user shouldnt trade with you since in My eyes you are the tipical scammer and i dont want to make trades with you.
Kind regards// Alepoop
famous wt on real tibia, 2 chars lvl 350
who are you?
u can only give me ava to inq and leave
bb

memzie trusted aleshit sc4nn3r i have long experience of this forums cya lol exde

Hello, do you still trading?
Becouse i got no reputation on this forum, i can be the one, who give you first money. Please pm me, dont leave me without message! Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom