• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CS-WAR Tibia

OMGOMG!! Is this server up! i wanna play it so badly omgggg !! im gonna call all my friends it will be so fucking roxx!! L:D

Oh yeah why should we play the original when we can play a copy with horrible graphics and even worse gameplay :thumbup:

FOR ALL: WE ARE NOW CALLED WAR LAN

Oh yeah why should we play the original when we can play a copy with horrible graphics and even worse gameplay :thumbup:

Troll detected.

Man we are not more only CS Tibia if you see news about us you will see that we have another game modes
like zombie, mini games, WAR and a lot of others

Did you played the test server?
I dont think so because the game is ver very very funny, with a good gameplay
And the Tibia have the same grafic and 30.000 members online so the game matter no the grafic

Why people play poketibia then if the grafic is horrible equal??
We dont need comments like that.

Last edited:
Good Job :D! i want to play the server :D! ¿what is the link of your page ?

We are planning a new test server in a few days, we will announce before about the Test Server
Dont worry =)

The client now have alot of new sprites and items, also we are puting new system xD

Wait maybe the next week the test server will be online =)

I want to play the server :p
but i have a question, the premium would cost real money?

Back