• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Csgo Jackpot

Blinkz

Experienced Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone else tested their luck on any of the jackpot websites? I won my first jackpot last night off a 30$ bet and won 600$ lmao

Has anyone else tested their luck on any of the jackpot websites? I won my first jackpot last night off a 30$ bet and won 600$ lmao
Nice :eek:

I watch my friends only loose their money on betting. :<
Thats when I decided never to do it. :D

Nice :eek:

I watch my friends only loose their money on betting. :<
Thats when I decided never to do it. :D
I've watched my friends make so much it's ridiculous lmao. And only way you should even bet is if you absolutely don't care

I've watched my friends make so much it's ridiculous lmao. And only way you should even bet is if you absolutely don't care
I dont play the game that often, I dont care I guess but I think once I get started on betting I wont stop. x)
My friends earn alot through trading stuff, dont ask me how I have no clue. :p

I've only heard about this type of CSGO gambling so far and I also want to try IT out, but I don't know where to find sites with good bonuses. I was advised to look among CSGO jackpot sites on CSGO Jackpot sites |▷TOP ❷❺+ list of best & promo codes (https://csgogambling24.com/jackpot-sites/). Someone knows something about these sites, should I trust their analysts?
1. Check the date of this thread, you're replying 5 years too late.
2. If trying to get message count, look for recent posts you can reply to
3. Gambling was invented to make people lose
aka...
Don't gamble.

Edit: saw you post on other pretty old threads (from last year that are inactive)...come on ;)

Last edited:
1. Check the date of this thread, you're replying 5 years too late.
2. If trying to get message count, look for recent posts you can reply to
3. Gambling was invented to make people lose
aka...
Don't gamble.

Edit: saw you post on other pretty old threads (from last year that are inactive)...come on ;)
Yes, I increased the number of messages, I agree with this.
And I needed to fill in 3 messages because otherwise, the forum does not allow sharing links. But I'm a perfectionist and only communicate on topics that are interesting to me) it doesn't matter 1 year old or 5.
It's just that this is the only forum that stands on the CSGO jackpot request in the top 15)
And I hope that at least someone will answer me here)
Or @FenX can you tell me a more recent topic related to CSGO jackpots?

Yes, I increased the number of messages, I agree with this.
And I needed to fill in 3 messages because otherwise, the forum does not allow sharing links. But I'm a perfectionist and only communicate on topics that are interesting to me) it doesn't matter 1 year old or 5.
It's just that this is the only forum that stands on the CSGO jackpot request in the top 15)
And I hope that at least someone will answer me here)
Or @FenX can you tell me a more recent topic related to CSGO jackpots?
I've played cs since release and always stayed away from cs gambling sites however, the most common sites are now those where you open up cases to get in-game skins which you can either withdraw or sell for site funds so esentially it's still a form of gambling. About last year I did a bit of cs gambling (accumulated a lot of random skins in-game and deposited them for funds) and spent around a week smartly gambling up to the cheapest knife skin. It is possible to make profit, I personally just wouldn't recommend cs gambling sites but I'm not gonna tell you what to do with your own money just gamble responsibly and with what you can afford to lose as in my eyes like I said...gambling in the end is there for you to lose if you don't use your head.

If you're looking for any specific sites that are most popular these days. Csgo net is one of them, never used it myself but that's most popular in the cs community nowadays.

Nowadays, all of the free games are no different from the jackpot websites xD Even if we take a look at the same CS:GO or Dota 2. Moreover, it's very addictive and if you have problems with self-control, you'd better not start playing them. I had this problem with Dota 2 a few years ago. And only in the past year, I realized how blind I was. Fortunately, I found a website where I was able to sell my best items for real money and get back some of my investments. But it doesn't make me feel less disappointed of myself because I was completely out of control.

Nowadays, all of the free games are no different from the jackpot websites xD Even if we take a look at the same CS:GO or Dota 2. Moreover, it's very addictive and if you have problems with self-control, you'd better not start playing them. I had this problem with Dota 2 a few years ago. And only in the past year, I realized how blind I was. Fortunately, I found a website where I was able to sell my best items for real money and get back some of my investments. But it doesn't make me feel less disappointed of myself because I was completely out of control.
How did you sell them? I have the same thing with Rust...

How did you sell them? I have the same thing with Rust...
On DMarket, they also have a Rust marketplace here. Not sure that it will be as fast as selling CS:GO skins; so if hurry, I recommend you to sell your inventory on the Steam Community Market and then buy a few popular CS:GO skins in order to sell them there faster.

Back