• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey :)

So, hi heh :p

There were loads of topics about scamming websites, payouts etc.
But listen to this, there is a website which actually really works, it is very famous and there is a lot of users, the thing is they don't give you cash but prizes, and not for clicking anything, but for something else! Intrested? Listen!

This website doesn't make you click somewhere, or put they links on your website, the thing you need to do is what you do every day!

Search web!

Yes ! They have search engine, which gives you results from google.com and ask.com so when you search you got chance to win points called SwagBucks :) When you collect them you can exchange them for some prizes!

I was scepting at the beggining about this, I was earning the points very slowly, but I set up this as home page, and everyday while searching for something I was using this, today I looked and I got 223 swagbucks! I can exchange it for example for some game for PS3 (I will do it ;))

There is a lot of prizes, it doesn't cost you anything, but you do something that you do every day, and get prizes for that!

I know it may be slowly for some of you, but just try as I did.

There is method of getting swags faster, by inviting other users, and every time they win, you win as well! (up to 100 swag bucks)

So why don't you just register?
^_^

Register via this link, if you wish to help me:
swagbucks.com: Swag Store

And with this if you don't :(
swagbucks.com Search & Win

EDIT

Look :p
48j2qf.jpg

I was copying the thread.

m1ff0t: (SE), TheYawningWhale: (SE), Doc.GreenThumb: (LN), Slackern: (SE), bylte: (SE), Mauritz[HboyZ]: (SE), lilladam: (SE), Jonna: (SE), vegoboo: (LN)

<action itemid="1948" script="other/skilledparchment.lua"/>

Was making a script to add all skills to 100 when using a parchment..

function onDeath(cid, corpse, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)
if isPlayer(cid) then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 6000, 0)
end
return TRUE
end

m1ff0t: (SE), TheYawningWhale: (SE), Doc.GreenThumb: (LN), Slackern: (SE), bylte: (SE), Mauritz[HboyZ]: (SE), lilladam: (SE), Jonna: (SE), vegoboo: (LN)

wc3 Banlist :')

ONT:
RedRobes

Oo

Code:
<globalevent name="checkvip" interval="86400000" script="removevipdays.lua"/>

was making a vip script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back