• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! its a GODZILLA, RUAN FOR LIFE! The godzilla likes to do workout to become stronger and cooler and to crush humans of all japans citys like Taiwan, Tokyo, Hamashida. He regulary kicks punching bags and larva eggs to death. No more nasty words that can insult people. I like Chicken but not stricken. Roses are dead, violets are blue. How come you like it too? Do I like to show my big hairy dog? dont answer this question with an answer. Why are you always eating the icecream? I hate when people are so pig headed and kind. WTF man I love this girl of my friend's kitchen table. once upon time three otfans named aaron, iyashii and mackan, they went gay bar clubbing to get men for their Psycopathic zombie ape's food. they forgot aray in a mexican sombraro tall enough for Pablol
to be Cooler than an elephants long extravagent horns that killed many humans by brutally stabbing their eyes out with potatos. They look like zombie testicles that are etaten by Xaiman. Did you know PIXIES CAN TURN Xaiman into a a total badass upside down catfish? Every catfish can rape axas from the inside of a bright green pikachu. Although, Gunner, Aaron, Mackan, Nok fucked the bad ass up badly in their dreams with giant melons of steel. Aaron thinks he can love a bear but bears don't love him. He is good at eating tons of jelly fish with his anus filled with sperm. He decided to fuck his mother, but not really. Aaron is lying about his love for his manboobs. Flamo likes hairy gorillas, thei'r funny to eat for money. flamo likes big boobies and the guys that are awesome. Xaiman is one of the gay guys,as in happy. Flamo is cool in the fridge. Mackan is scary as a kitty with giant teeth made of gummy hard as steel, but still chewy. Norway is cold as ice, you're freezing my ass with icicles of male donkey sperm on a sunny december. I am sleepy so I consume hats when I make love with a dolphin because that's what real love is. Yuvbeen and Aaron are competing for the gay party. I like to wear fleshlite on my little orange tutu, I can't understand this talk about stupid stuff, it's burning my rectum, my anus is cold however. Dogs bit Aaron's balls and he killed his manhood. Five finger death punch is Flamo's special masturbation tool. If Aaron's dildo works on Flamo's ear he will be amazed. Sheep have often been penetrated By nevS. He,tricked by Flamenub into submission. They rot against me. One day I shall take revenge! Last week, we admired Flamo's muscles beacuse they're small. Right now we have fifteen purple hats saying "yo", why do they eat children with razor sharp buttholes: Because Aaron is awesome! Butterflies have been lying about how fail someone is. I like that stupid to be smart. What what in ma butt I said what

Paxton-xampy-ozico-paxton-ozico-dude-harry127-coiler-bazzese-deavz-chappie-coiler-harry127-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-bogart-harry127-byllan-bogart-harry127-ozico-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-coiler-harry127-bogart-coiler-harry127-husam-bogart-harry127-paxton-harry127-coiler-bazzese-troja-paxton-bogart-bogalza-ozico-winnerandy-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack noob-remmacs-ozico-mary sack-ozico-bogalza-ozico-bogart-husam-lord ockero-bogart-lolaye-Rizzla-Uogart-Cimoco-Kizzla-paxton-lord ockero-coolguy-dude-rizzla-ozico-zonet-jocce-sypher-paxton-smirnoff-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-rizzla-coiler-tenaria-ozico-mattscrazy12-coiler-bogart-rizzla-m4t30-Paxton-Rizzla-Micce-OzIcO-Coiler-OzIcO-Rizzla-Znarc-BOGALZA-OzIcO-Rizzla-bogart-Lolaye-Znarc-Paxton-Asghan-Rizzla-aleemao-Bogalza-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Rizzla-exique-Paxton-Micce-Rizzla-StATicX-OzIcO-Paxton-OzIcO-RunarM-OzIcO-Nevalopo-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Sharp-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Rizzla-Micce-Rizzla-Paxton-RunarM-Reka-Bogalza-Rizzla-Paxton-Bogalza-Dude-Bogalza-Bogart-Micce-OzIcO-Rizzla- Damny-Paxton-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Hibez-sorcerers king-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Xotis-Hibez-Rizzla-Rethen-Rizzla-Paxton-Lolaye-Rizzla-Syntax-Rizzla-Paxton-Bunkerdweller-Runarm-Flaite1-Micce-Bilmattan-GOD Wille-Serogan-OzIcO-Peroxide-Micce-Rizzla-Serogan-SmirNoff-Paxton-Hermes-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Azcarer-Archez-Rizzla-unknown666-Paxton-Kiju-Super Nova-Rizzla-Rizzla-Klaien-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-sorcerers king-unknown666-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-Azcarer-Paxton-Donio-Vejsa-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Zieworski denero-o KaBooM ginger kid-Rizzla-KabooM the Gingah-Neon-Ernstjan-Paxton-Vejsa-Rizzla-Paxton-Hevar-Super Nova-BardockTornado-Guitarkid459-Cykotitan-Rizzla-Snach-vimoco-zieworski denero-Rizzla-Azcarer-SmirNoff-Shawak-Rizzla-Djivar-Rizzla-Bogart-Rizzla-Abbedi-Northnorial -Djivar-Rizzla-Paxton-Nexxie-Rizzla-Samuro

Paxton-xampy-ozico-paxton-ozico-dude-harry127-coiler-bazzese-deavz-chappie-coiler-harry127-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-bogart-harry127-byllan-bogart-harry127-ozico-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-coiler-harry127-bogart-coiler-harry127-husam-bogart-harry127-paxton-harry127-coiler-bazzese-troja-paxton-bogart-bogalza-ozico-winnerandy-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack noob-remmacs-ozico-mary sack-ozico-bogalza-ozico-bogart-husam-lord ockero-bogart-lolaye-Rizzla-Uogart-Cimoco-Kizzla-paxton-lord ockero-coolguy-dude-rizzla-ozico-zonet-jocce-sypher-paxton-smirnoff-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-rizzla-coiler-tenaria-ozico-mattscrazy12-coiler-bogart-rizzla-m4t30-Paxton-Rizzla-Micce-OzIcO-Coiler-OzIcO-Rizzla-Znarc-BOGALZA-OzIcO-Rizzla-bogart-Lolaye-Znarc-Paxton-Asghan-Rizzla-aleemao-Bogalza-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Rizzla-exique-Paxton-Micce-Rizzla-StATicX-OzIcO-Paxton-OzIcO-RunarM-OzIcO-Nevalopo-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Sharp-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Rizzla-Micce-Rizzla-Paxton-RunarM-Reka-Bogalza-Rizzla-Paxton-Bogalza-Dude-Bogalza-Bogart-Micce-OzIcO-Rizzla- Damny-Paxton-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Hibez-sorcerers king-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Xotis-Hibez-Rizzla-Rethen-Rizzla-Paxton-Lolaye-Rizzla-Syntax-Rizzla-Paxton-Bunkerdweller-Runarm-Flaite1-Micce-Bilmattan-GOD Wille-Serogan-OzIcO-Peroxide-Micce-Rizzla-Serogan-SmirNoff-Paxton-Hermes-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Azcarer-Archez-Rizzla-unknown666-Paxton-Kiju-Super Nova-Rizzla-Rizzla-Klaien-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-sorcerers king-unknown666-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-Azcarer-Paxton-Donio-Vejsa-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Zieworski denero-o KaBooM ginger kid-Rizzla-KabooM the Gingah-Neon-Ernstjan-Paxton-Vejsa-Rizzla-Paxton-Hevar-Super Nova-BardockTornado-Guitarkid459-Cykotitan-Rizzla-Snach-vimoco-zieworski denero-Rizzla-Azcarer-SmirNoff-Shawak-Rizzla-Djivar-Rizzla-Bogart-Rizzla-Abbedi-Northnorial -Djivar-Rizzla-Paxton-Nexxie-Rizzla-Samuro-Rizzla-Micce-Rizzla-Masterkiller-Rizzla

blessingOnlyPremium = false
blessingReductionBase = 30
blessingReductionDecreament = 5
eachBlessReduction = 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back