• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
33vm068.png

01:40 You see a golden goblet.
It weighs 15.00 oz.
It is given to the courageous victor of the barbarian arena warlord difficulty.
Awarded to Do It Fag.

Paxton-xampy-ozico-paxton-ozico-dude-harry127-coiler-bazzese-deavz-chappie-coiler-harry127-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-bogart-harry127-byllan-bogart-harry127-ozico-bogart-harry127-bogart-harry127-paxton-coiler-harry127-bogart-coiler-harry127-husam-bogart-harry127-paxton-harry127-coiler-bazzese-troja-paxton-bogart-bogalza-ozico-winnerandy-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-mary sack noob-remmacs-ozico-mary sack-ozico-bogalza-ozico-bogart-husam-lord ockero-bogart-lolaye-Rizzla-Uogart-Cimoco-Kizzla-paxton-lord ockero-coolguy-dude-rizzla-ozico-zonet-jocce-sypher-paxton-smirnoff-mary sack-ozico-mary sack-ozico-rizzla-coiler-tenaria-ozico-teh matt-coiler-bogart-rizzla-m4t30-Paxton-Rizzla-Micce-OzIcO-Coiler-OzIcO-Rizzla-Znarc-BOGALZA-OzIcO-Rizzla-bogart-Lolaye-Znarc-Paxton-Asghan-Rizzla-aleemao-Bogalza-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Damny-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Rizzla-exique-Paxton-Micce-Rizzla-StATicX-OzIcO-Paxton-OzIcO-RunarM-OzIcO-Nevalopo-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Sharp-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-OzIcO-Bogart-Rizzla-Micce-Rizzla-Paxton-RunarM-Reka-Bogalza-Rizzla-Paxton-Bogalza-Dude-Bogalza-Bogart-Micce-OzIcO-Rizzla- Damny-Paxton-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Hibez-sorcerers king-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Xotis-Hibez-Rizzla-Rethen-Rizzla-Paxton-Lolaye-Rizzla-Syntax-Rizzla-Paxton-Bunkerdweller-Runarm-Flaite1-Micce-Bilmattan-GOD Wille-Serogan-OzIcO-Peroxide-Micce-Rizzla-Serogan-SmirNoff-Paxton-Hermes-Rizzla-Paxton-Rizzla-Azcarer-Archez-Rizzla-unknown666-Paxton-Kiju-Super Nova-Rizzla-Rizzla-Klaien-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-sorcerers king-unknown666-Rizzla-unknown666-Rizzla-Azcarer-Paxton-Donio-Vejsa-Nevalopo-Rizzla-Zieworski denero-o KaBooM ginger kid-Rizzla-KabooM the Gingah-Neon-Ernstjan-Paxton-Vejsa-Rizzla-Paxton-Hevar-Super Nova-BardockTornado-Guitarkid459-Cykotitan-Rizzla-Snach-vimoco-zieworski denero-Rizzla-Azcarer-SmirNoff-Shawak-Rizzla-Djivar-Rizzla-Bogart-Rizzla-Abbedi-Northnorial -Djivar-Rizzla-Paxton-Nexxie-Rizzla-Samuro-Rizzla-Micce-Rizzla-Masterkiller-Rizzla-Nexxie-Rizzla-Powie-Rizzla-sorcerers king-Fredde3436-sorcerers king-Paxton-sorcerers king-Bogart-Szakal-Klaien-ddamiann-Rizzla-javiersin-Teh Matt-Pitufo™-Masterkiller-Szakal-sorcerers king-ThReE mAgIc-Naister-Shiimi-Zisly-Paxton-Colossus-Delirium-THREE MAGIC-Existance-ildefons-akues-asdasdvervverildefons- DONIO-Smentol-lol-ildefons-akues-t3tl3y-ildefons-Kius Long- soferikus-Four Magic - Elusive - DizZeR - Amiroslo - akues - Amiroslo - kopparsulfat - RunarM - Teh Matt - Slaktaren - AKUES -cyna-ildefons - Wibben - Faith -ildefons - beat the meat - Wibben - Klaien - Rala Knighta - SPLINTER - Sir Blondi - Woocslave - macaronie - Lanceq - soolus19 - Tosse12 - soolus19 - Yew - LATE - Lanceq - Peacy - Lanceq - Enxorix - blackish - kacpersky - unknown666 - Ethan - Neon - Nux - FabianoBN - Peacy - PIAST - Tosse12 - LATE -Flaite1 - Peacy

21:14 You see Kusy (Level 376). He is a royal paladin. He is a Fagot of the Fags On Action.

I'm so FUCKING SICK of all this FUCKING BULLSHIT. Nothing but THIEVES, TROLLS, LYING SCUM, TRAITORS, INCOMPETENT FUCKS and RETARDS ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. I and AT don't fucking need the fucking domain to be fucked with too. It's enough with everything else already. Fucking unbelievable pieces of shit. I want to see the CEO of EuroDNS tortured to death, slowly and painfully. I want to see that entire company full of incompetent, rude, ignorant fucking dipshits jobless, homeless and with ass cancer.

REALLY? You are going to let the best site on the Internet die like this? What the fuck is wrong with you?! WHY THE HELL DOES NOBODY CARE, EXCEPT FOR PSYCHOTIC FUCKTARDS, WHO DO EVERYTHING 24/7 TO RUIN THIS PLACE WITH THEIR RETARDED CANCER?! WHY DO THOSE PEOPLE CARE MUCH MORE THAN YOU? UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PARTICIPATING IN THE INTERNET CENSORSHIP AND SILENCING OF ANONTALK BBS? WHY ARE YOU NOT SPREADING THE FUCKING WORD?! IT'S BEEN YEARS NOW OF ME TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS, YET ALL THE TRAFFIC HERE SEEMS TO COME FROM MY OWN EFFORTS; YOU ARE LIKE BLACK HOLES THAT SUCK IN INFORMATION BUT NEVER, EVER HELP OUT IN ANY WAY. NO DONATIONS, NO WORD-SPREADING, NO POSTING… NOTHING. JUST TROLLS, TRAITORS, ILLEGAL CLONES OF MY WORK AND DOMAIN HIJACKINGS/DDOS ATTACKS. THIS MUST CHANGE. NOW!

Last edited:
Smile critical hit system
please tell me how to make work in wizards

critical on magic plsss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back