• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29 2010, 08:20:48 Died at Level 480 by a dragon lord Soloed

Просто знаю, что я ничего не знаю, и, зная это, ставит меня на преимущество над теми, кто думают, что знают что-то

Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой

well guys, I want to thank you for the support you gave me, I just wanted a map done well to play with my cousin xD because I was never a fan of 'download and run' servers, but after seeing the situation and think of my character ( FACC lvl 65) and also seeing how difficult it is to get some parts of the map and all maps that are selling, I enjoy the "work" but you can not buy just because I'm not creating a public server, much less intending to make something up of your work, because it makes no sense as I spend whatever it is, for two people to play xD project closed, unfortunately

ninjaskillzp11.gif

› idle: 4h 52m 26s, signed on: 15:32:49 - 03/11/2010 (4h 52m 30s ago)

if ($comments){
while($comment = $comments->fetch_array()){
$content = $comment['content'];
$date = $comment['date'];
$author = $comment['author'];

$main .= '<div id="content"><div class="c_top"><span class="c_data">Dodal: <b>'.$author.'</b></span> <br /><span class="c_data">Data dodania: '.$date.'</span></div><div class="c_bottom">'.$content.'</div></div><br />';
}
}

theforgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/mutex.hpp:45: boost::mutex::~mutex(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_destroy(&m)' failed. Aborted

trying to find a solution

Uma intenção de pagamento de R$ 75,00 por felipe de atriz foi gerada através do PagSeguro.

Atenção: Você receberá um e-mail de confirmação do PagSeguro quando o pagamento for identificado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back