• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Curaga Rune Exhaust Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem

Reaction score
I know this has been mentioned prior to this posting, but i come to you with undeniable proof that the curaga rune / uh rune has become utterly useless as a line of defense. Since it is my job to balance the vocations on this server I would like to take this time to say that knights are going to be going way down in damage and way up in survivability. Fixing this exhaust issue should only help that effort. No more info on class balancing is being released because I am not entirely sure of what is being implemented. Here is a video of me getting soloed by reaper. We were of almost equal level, both with full donor gear. He managed to solo me:

YouTube - Cyntara Curaga Exhaust (messed up)

yeah I couldnt wait any longer for it to be fixed so I made a mage and traded my knight set for mage items lol it's ridiculously slow.

seriously this exhaust is way ridiculous it should be fixed immidiately otherwise what is the point of a knight being in the game at all?

Yeah. It has been like this since the update happened. Time to patch up :p

yeah I couldnt wait any longer for it to be fixed so I made a mage and traded my knight set for mage items lol it's ridiculously slow.
same, the pally bow is a bit ridiculous to.. 60% miss and 80 attk, in pvp i hit like 1-2k(CRITS) on donors and 3k(CRITS) on non donors, maybe 400-800 regular

Exura san has a lot of exhaust as well, he can nearly break my healing 1v1 and I'm 90 levels higher than him.

From what i saw, spell exhaust is working just fine. I will look into this later.

You never mentioned there were two berserk pyro elements ..
None the less, this will be added to the changelog.

Red

spell exhaust is fine i agree with that and even if it was slow its better bcuz we need money to get server running better so then it should encourage ppl to donate...
Outta curiousity is anything gonna be done for the curaga rune?

I don't think the money is a problem Serpent :p I alone probably spent $100+ already and I don't even have FULL donor yet [bunny slippers, last one]

and i see almost every high level and 100% who had rebirth, has either full or semi-full donor.

23k mana, demi frogs are bugged

but i saw some guy summon 2 demi frogs :(
and 23k mana yikes thats a lot lol thxs 4 the help ooth did u respond to my post in the screenshots yet?

Well, can't summon them anymore.
I think Zetsubou's got it fixed.

Red

idk, cuz the kinas the unique better that they have is the curaga rune =/

What ever happened to this summon?(Yes I know it was posted months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back