• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Curious about name of an old OT, not sure if it was Merania or not.

Saratoga

Reaction score
i recently hit a phase where im going through old games i played years ago and one that was popping out in my head was the Merania map (pretty sure that was name) it was 7.6 or below, most of what i remember about it was that the runes were infinite, it was fast attack, the starting zone was west of the dp, then south east a bit of the dp there was a shovel hole to pick, down that hole was an orc leader / berzerker and a hole back up going east, then its a field of orc leaders and varius other orcs, south of that spot you could find a hole with heroes in it, continuing into behes if i remember correctly.

i know thats probly not much to go on but im curious if anybody knows of the server im talking about. i tried searching (approx 2 hours and counting) and i cant find ANYTHING concerning that type of map or server to download by the name of Merania 7.41 or 7.6, both of which i found posts on but no working DL links.

TL;DR, looking for classic 7.6 or below ot i used to play, want to know its name, and if possible a link to a download.

if theres anything else that might be required feel free to ask, or if i have posted in the wrong section on forums, my apologies.
thanks.

Somewhere in the download section I seen a post mentioning Merania. If I recall it was Merania Reborn 8.X server or map. Might be able to search for that thread and message the creator to see if he has the download link still.

found it and yep thats the one, now the trick is finding it. after first reading your response i sent a msg to the poster, no response so im assuming he doesnt log in anymore since it was from quite awhile back. pity but oh well, ill keep googling dead threads to see if i can find it later :) if i were to post on this forum looking for that server download, which forum would i be posting that under? thanks for the info, and for the help :)

Back