• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom 10.98 server

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm here to check if I should start a new project here. I'm not sure if you remember me, I was and active member here and founded a team called TwinkSoft, I was really young (like 16 or 17 years old), but I knew my thing was the code. Now I'm a computer scientist specialized on software engineering and computer applications, I had a server in development around 2012 called Eternal War and all the TwinkSoft team was involved and helped me a lot! I began studying Computers Science and I never thought I would have to quit open tibia development because of this (lack of time). I had some threads to show off how was the server progress going (Eternal War by TwinkSoft) and I think a lot of people was expecting for the server to be online. Now I've decided to come back, I lost all my Eternal War files so I will not be using what I had before.

The important question here is: Would you guys play or do you think the people who still play tibia would play a custom map for 10.98? I would like to create a mid-rated server with a custom map where we will have different quests, a great world to explore and everything needed to bring the players that "tibia-ish experience". All I need is to verify this will not just be a waste of time and money.

I really appreciate any comments!

Back