• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom 7.6 Map by Hartass

Hartass

Pedicabo
Reaction score
Since my old thread regarding this map is no longer accurate, I've decided to make a new thread to keep posting pictures in.

About the map. It started out as a remaking of the old YurOTs map but got out of hand and became fully rebuilt in every way. Now I just map from time to time and posting pictures accordingly.

Here's some from the old thread:
(New ones will come with time)

2MDGGsu.png

Av6ljQJ.png

McyHeDg.png

JYaQVFh.png

jQBHvm0.png

I really like you mappings to whenever I see those pictures I have the oldschool feeling I had back in the days. so keep up going!!

Excellent mapping. Ur screens are such detailed, they looks just... great ;) gl mate.

Looks really good, will this be hosted?

I want to host it, but I need to finish the map and first after that make the scripts/npcs and followed by that I need to tweak with a distribution to fit the server. So to answer your question: Yes, but not any time soon!

Back