• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom 7.72 server quick questions about balance you would like to see there.

xFlamek

Reaction score
Hello, we are one step closer to start our server soon, but still wondering what !serverinfo ppl would love to get on start, we aim for long term server with 10.36 /adjusted to be enjoyable/map on 7.72 TibiaRules /no hotkeys etc/
Would love to ask couple of question on this short survey / we could add more specific survey later on when all extensions we want are 100% working/

thanks for everyone who will sacrifice 2 minuts of your time to finish that survey

If you want a long term server, keep everything as low as possible, dont let people get to fast above lvl 150.

Is it going to be rl of custom map?

Weird question for a custom server, rates are the first thing you want set, because everything else is balanced based on it.

The hard part about custom servers is setting the rates. For example fast attack 5x turns 2x skill speed to 10x. Mana regen 4x normal tibia turns magic level rate partially 4x (manafluids count for more at higher level).

If you want a long term server, keep everything as low as possible, dont let people get to fast above lvl 150.

Is it going to be rl of custom map?

It will be rl map with custom changes about out lore involving changes to spots forgotten by "cipsoft" and part of tibia "history" that they totaly denied.

When do you pAttach fileslan to launch the server? Can you share any additional information about it?

We are done with base map, now going for all possible mods/changes and out own lore to make game enjoyable also for casuals as for PGers.
there was a lot servers that sayd they will be long term but because of fcked up balance etc they meet they end in less than 3-6 months, we want to avoid it as much as possible, thats why we will do surveys often after we want to setup something that is heavy impact on server health.

It will be rl map with custom changes about out lore involving changes to spots forgotten by "cipsoft" and part of tibia "history" that they totaly denied.

We are done with base map, now going for all possible mods/changes and out own lore to make game enjoyable also for casuals as for PGers.
there was a lot servers that sayd they will be long term but because of fcked up balance etc they meet they end in less than 3-6 months, we want to avoid it as much as possible, thats why we will do surveys often after we want to setup something that is heavy impact on server health.

Thats good, I would say go with lowest possible exp, 2x with no mcs allowed. I really like 7.7. You have to overthink custom areas, make sure that they are not overpowered in any way. And I don’t know when you are planning to start it, but i’d start making a proper thread on discussion, showing what you guys already have, to draw attention from players.

Back