• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom amulet infinite?

Ners
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,there is much time since I try to fix it...gonna give another try :p
I'm using cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V5
Well,the aol works fine,die-no lose items,the aol is gone...
I want to make a "donate aol" so it's gonna be infinite..but how I change it to be infinite?
I tried many way,but none works,could a script work for it?
Tried to put charges 0 or 2 or 999,it would be gone if monsters attack you or else it would be gone when you die...

<item id="10218" article="an" name="Donate amulet">
<attribute key="description" value="You have a nice feeling on your neck." />
<attribute key="weight" value="420" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
<attribute key="speed" value="30" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentPhysical" value="20" />
<attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1"/>

PS-If you can,try making a script that would "work",yes I searched the forum,found some threads about it and tested,none worked so don't post links for this or that thread .....

EDIT:How I make so SD (custom) doesn't depend on lvl/ml but it has a limited min-max damage,eg like 2000min and 4000max??

Last edited:
Code:
<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
	<attribute key="weight" value="420" />
	<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
	<attribute key="charges" value="1" />
	<attribute key="preventDrop" value="1" />
</item>

I suppose you can more or less copy this from the normal Amulet of Loss and just put charges to 0, but if 0 isn't infinite then just put 999999 :p

I think I fixed it,even if the max charge is 16959 ,whos gonna die so much,the problem was that I have putted it to have physical protection,so it worked like a dragon necklase or other amulet that isn't infinite,the charges would go of as the monster would attack you..well will remove any ability from the amulet,just to be infinite

Back