• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Custom city 8.6

Addams

OTMadness.com OTSes Services
Staff member
Board Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
I am searching for a mapper to map a custom city for my server 8.6
PM me if you are interested and to discuss the payment.
I will use Nekiro's downgraded TFS 1.3 if you wanna check/download items.otb

What I need is :
  • Custom big city (it will be my server's main city)
  • 75-100+ houses or (Like Thais with 125 houses)
  • Underground as complex as possible like Real Tibia's Demona (Maze of lost souls) I want players to be able to escape/chase underground and get lost first few times
  • OFC temple/depot/NPCs area/teleports room and events room

• All I care in the city itself is to have as many as possible PVP situations/areas (Doors-UP/down-1 lines) etc.. You can do something resembles most used PVP zones (Dorien-Thais Sgate-Ngate-Hellgate) etc..
And if someone has unused 8.6 spawns/cities/quests or what ever you wanna donate to me I will be really thankful (not willing to pay for this, I will only pay for the main city)

If you can't find someone within a week I'll take the job (busy with another request right now)

Alright will PM you if no one up for it in the next week, I had discussion about something similar with you before but then I were so busy to continue so I postponed it (Sorry for it) but now I am full free to continue.

Closed, Found what I need.

Back