• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Custom client [10.98] How create?

BooYare

Reaction score
Hi,
Some time ago I started create my own Tibia Server. And the time has come to create your own client. My server is on vps and I dont have a domain yet purchased. When I read the guide by Gesior how make custm client, he write that i need 2 domains with 15-17 letters. And i know how to edit tibia.exe etc. But I dont understand how connect these domains to vps. Because he writes that if we create 2 free domains people will not see them anyway. So If i buy one normaln domain like ots.pl and create 2 free domain ots123456789.tr and ots12345678900.pl where i set them? that the two would serve the client and this bought served the site.
In the post I've posted only examples of pages.
Probably the answer is very simple. But please understand that I am a beginner, I try to learn but I am very concerned about this topic. Thank you for every clue.

Back