• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client [8.6 - 10.XX]

dont work ehh
It does, I have just edited my 8.6 client successfully.

TIP FOR ANYONE COMING HERE THIS LATE:
If your domain doesn't have the exact same amount of characters as the original domain login, you can add "NULL" with the Notepadd++.
While editing your Tibia.exe, go to Plugins -> Converter -> Conversion Panel.
Leave the ASCII field without any text, and press "Insert". This will add a 'null' field which will help you fill the 20 characters limit.
Note however your domain can not exceed 20 characters.

If your domain has 20 characters, you have to remove all the preexisting NULLs to work accordingly.
1596579879249.png

Idk if it has been explained in this thread but I will not look at all the other 6 pages lmao.

It always works for me. I'm using TFS 1.2 and it is working!

Where the 7.4-7.72 tutorial? nvm

Last edited:
For some people who wants to change version that gets sent to server
(As some people starts to threaten me due to that because I dared to point they're wrongly assume byte order in exe - endianness)

Let's use 10.98 as example (the binary that I've found is 10.98 but sends 10.97 - the same reason TFS 1.4.2 acccepts 10.97-10.98)
I'm using simple hex editor XVI32
Offset in exe (version):
C++:
0x1A09D

Where version is DEC 1097 (HEX value 0x0449).
Value is stored as little endian so reading that in hex editor its shown as 4904 (LSB, MSB)

Example change:
Version 12.34 Decimal (1234) you convert it to HEX which is 0x04D2.
To save it back just write it also remembering byte order: D204

Results:
Remember that it's only the version that's send while login (protocolLogin, you need to change value at 0x1A968 too for gameProtocol to make it possible to login)

1705356737718.png
As hex editor shows it from lowest to highest address it’s the reason it needs to be read from right (MSB - higher memory address) to left (LSB - lower memory address)
1705363958566.png

Last edited:
Back