• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom Client 8.60 virus at .exe

julianmx1721

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello as the Title says Virus total says that i got 2x viruses at my custom client.

Using custom client 8.6

how do i remove them?

Image from the virus scan
1612463970441.png

Last edited:
Only way is to send your .exe to given antivirus author (with .dll, if you got your custom .dll with modifications). They often got special e-mail for 'false positive detection'.
Few years ago I found somewhere on stackoverflow list of all antivirus companies e-mails and instruction how to send it (compress to .7z with password 'password' or something like that, otherwise your e-mail provider will block your outgoing e-mail).
So every update of eloth.net client I had to send just one e-mail with ~50 recipients.

About '2 viruses detected'. Some antivirus software detect virus in official, not modifed Tibia client, so maybe ignore it, if it's antivirus you never heard about.

Antiviruses often flag unknown services and websites they can't associate as PUA (Potentially Unwanted Application). Which isn't exactly wrong with OTservers.
Those are false positives in many cases. As Gesior said, you can contact antivirus "authors" to take care of this. Most of them have dedicated websites or sections within their websites for this. Emails are not required most of the time as it isn't exactly a good system for these kinds of things. This usually gets resolved within a few days as long as you provide proper information. You can't just remove them yourself in most cases. But there are some keywords antiviruses don't like so try avoiding those. You can google for a list of those.
In Tibia most people will probably be used to this already though and just ignore the warning, so...

Back