• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Custom Client bad IP

Ribbit

Reaction score
How can I change a custom client I have to my IP? When I open up the server everything goes fine but the client just says all login servers are offline.
But when I use a regular client I can login just fine. Of course it crashes because There are so many custom sprites.
Everything seems to be set to 127.0.0.1
For example I click Info and it says visit website 127.0.0.1
I tried setting my ip in the config to 127.0.0.1 but it wont let me login then either.
Anyone know how to edit a custom client to my ip?

I did this already but the problem is the custom client I need has special features that are needed in the pack I am testing.

http://vapus.net/customclient
You can make a custom client there but set your ip to the global ip in the config. And ofc use the global ip for the custom client.

I'll be a little more specific. I am trying to test a pokemon server and test the custom client that comes with it.
The custom client has the attack cooldowns and pokemon list on the screen but a regular client that I make myself does not have that.

Why don't you use the servers custom client then? Or do as them and code it into the client using HEX?
That you or diden't choose the correct client. 8.70+ has the cooldown system.

You can change the IP by opening the .EXE file in a hex-editor, searching for the IP adress that the client is pointed to, and just simply replacing it with your IP. This is how I did it.

There are several threads about how to do this. Shouldn't be hard to find if you just search for HEX or something

So I changed the first 127.0.0.1 I found and it changed the exe sprite into the window looking thing and it wont open.

Are you trying to use another client to connect to your server? Since 127.0.0.1 will only let you connect to your own computer, eg. your friend can not use that client. And if you use a server under 8.70 you can not use the cooldown system.

im trying to connect to it myself but setting 127.0.0.1 in my config doesnt help. its the pokemon dash pack. its built for 8.54

Back