• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom Client? help :'(

furmanss

Reaction score
hi guys, im wondering how to make a custom client (just chaning the ip of it) like some server got, i really appriciate if u help me :) for around 9.8+ . currently using 9.86 and ive seen many server with this version and custom client :p so help!

Well you have two choices.
Otclient, or editing cipsofts client. (afaik vapus is closed).

Cipsoft's client may be quick and easy but it isn't the best to use due to the limitations of it.

There is otclient which is a multiple protocol support client with a built in ip changer that you can disable for others to use.
The great advantage of using otclient as a custom client opposed to Cipsoft's is the vast customizability of it. + it's all lua.
You can add new windows, effects, sounds, anything you can code in lua. It really is a milestone in our development of open tibia.

HOWEVER, it can be daunting if you are not experienced in lua - most server owners should be imo. But there is support within the board.

It supports 9.81(9.73)

well can i use otclient and change ip, but make it look like the normal tibia client? or does it have to look fancy and new?.. else ill have to edit cipsoft but just how? been searching for long time

well can i use otclient and change ip, but make it look like the normal tibia client? or does it have to look fancy and new?.. else ill have to edit cipsoft but just how? been searching for long time

Well.. otclient has it's unique look, you can edit the themes/appearence but idk about making it look identical.
AFAIK you could edit cipsoft's easily via vapus but now its gone.

there are some tutorials around for converting cipsofts with a new ip (but the ip can't be longer than the one you edit) with a hex editor.
Just by googling custom tibia client - you shall see a few sites about it

regards

yea because i want normal looking tibia client with custom ip like many others got as u know .p, but ive already looked everywhere but i dont see any tutorials on how to hexedit it :/ i need some help :'(

- - - Updated - - -

and i think u need some kinda of rsa key or something for it aswell if im not wrong , and i cant find any tuto :/

yea because i want normal looking tibia client with custom ip like many others got as u know .p, but ive already looked everywhere but i dont see any tutorials on how to hexedit it :/ i need some help :'(

well most i have seen are a much lower version than yours. Generally 8.6.
Do you have custom sprites/dat? Since otherwise your players will just use an ip changer anyway.

I haven't hex edited anything so i wouldn't know personally but i guess someone here will..

Hopefully you can resolve this

thanks tho i dont think they will work, because u need some kind of rsa key etc to change the actual ip and make it work and it is diffirent for every version :/

well np, u tried atleast and i appriciate it :), ill rep u anyway ^^ if i just could find a tuto on how to do it on newer clients :/

- - - Updated - - -

ok as i understood so far is that u need that rsa key that i talked about, and u need to change that to something else(diffirent on each version) then after that u can change the ip wich can be found here i think, after about 50,000 lines ^^Namnlös.jpg and then after changing that rsa key THEN u can change these ips else it wont work, and as u can see it looks like this

login01.tibia.com...login02.tibia.com...login03.tibia.com...login04.tibia.com...login05.tibia.com

and

tibia01.cipsoft.com.tibia02.cipsoft.com.tibia03.cipsoft.com.tibia04.cipsoft.com.tibia05.cipsoft.com

so yea :p, thats how i understood it but still it is kinda hard because i need that key, and then need to find out how to change theese :( and i as i said ive searched everywhere, but for everyone else reading this ^^ help please <3 (btw sorry for repeating same stuff over and over)

If that was more my area i would help you - but alas i cannot.
Good luck with finding help (this isn't sarcastic i genuinely mean it)

:)

thanks ;),, because if other server's got it , and i cant find any way by myself it is probably not released yet and some secret metod or something idonno ^^

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Last edited:
Well ive tried those, and they dont work. Not for me atleast. And since vapus is closed.. well ye it suxs.
I just get wrong win32 program~.
WibbenZ

All you do is setup the ip, no need in changing the RSA Key unless times have changed. Get a decent Hex Editor and go for it :p Simple really, if you need further help check around the changing ip part should be the same. Only thing the RSA key is made for is for it to log into one certain server I do think.* could be wrong though *

Back