• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom Client? help :'(

furmanss

Reaction score
hi guys, im wondering how to make a custom client (just chaning the ip of it) like some server got, i really appriciate if u help me :) for around 9.8+ . currently using 9.86 and ive seen many server with this version and custom client :p so help!

so do u know what i should change these too?

login01.tibia.com...login02.tibia.com...login03.ti bia.com...login04.tibia.com...login05.tibia.com

and

tibia01.cipsoft.com.tibia02.cipsoft.com.tibia03.cipsoft.com.tibia04.cipsoft.com.tibia05.cipsoft.com

dont know what's what ^^

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea btw, i cant edit says Acces Denied btw, i think thats why u need rsa key, not sure :/ got hex editor

so do u know what i should change these too?

login01.tibia.com...login02.tibia.com...login03.ti bia.com...login04.tibia.com...login05.tibia.com

and

tibia01.cipsoft.com.tibia02.cipsoft.com.tibia03.cipsoft.com.tibia04.cipsoft.com.tibia05.cipsoft.com

dont know what's what ^^

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea btw, i cant edit says Acces Denied btw, i think thats why u need rsa key, not sure :/ got hex editor

I see what your talking about now.. Hmmm, good call... I'd guess changing each to your own ip maybe?

changed everything as before, when i try to connect with server offline nothing happends ofc, but when online i get , Connection failed.... :( maybe that rsa key? or

Well you change them to your own ip, I reccomend to change to a dns, ex. severname.myftp.com or smth to keep it under x charcaters. But for me it just says wrong win32 file~. Did it just like master-m did in his tutorial.
Seems like no one can do this, ive pmed znote, peroxide, ninja. Either they were kind to say they cant(znote) or they stop replying. hah
WibbenZ

i got that dns, no-ip.org tho if u get wrong win 32 file , then u did something wrong,it is easier just to replace thingy on all the ips then when u got over u dont use space, goto hex and use 00 :p

Back