• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Custom Client virus 8.6 with pic help anyone ;)

matti450

Reaction score
Hello as the Title says Virus total says that i got 3x viruses at my custom client.

Using custom client 8.6

*how do i remove them*?
*is that virus*?
*do antivirus pop up beacuse of the 3 warnings?*

Image from the virus scan

1414ltj.png

bumpp

Last edited by a moderator:
Have your computer maintenanced by a professional there is very little we can do for you especially with the tid bit of information you provided.

Installing anti-virus software might help but 99% of the time it doesn't, especially if there virus already exists on the computer prior to the anti-virus installation.

There are steps you can take to remove the virus by hand or through other effective means but that requires a step by step approach and has a very high risk of destroying your os especially if you no idea what your doing.

Anyway best of luck :)

Have your computer maintenanced by a professional there is very little we can do for you especially with the tid bit of information you provided.

Installing anti-virus software might help but 99% of the time it doesn't, especially if there virus already exists on the computer prior to the anti-virus installation.

There are steps you can take to remove the virus by hand or through other effective means but that requires a step by step approach and has a very high risk of destroying your os especially if you no idea what your doing.

Anyway best of luck :)
i had many viruses on my pc so i decited to format my pc and i found where the virus is in and it was in the tibia client exe, and the files was clean so i am wondring is it possible to download a normal 8.6 client and just edit it with hex editor? thx for your time.

Back