• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Custom client with bot.

Arkemis

Reaction score
I want to have a client that connects to my server address by default (no need for IP changer). But I also want to be able to use elfbot. What are my options here? I successfully compiled and configured OtClient/Mehah before learning it can't be used with elfbot.

Solution
USe OTCv8 with bot, customize your connection settings (no ip changer needed)
Post automatically merged:

OTCv8 with bot:

Making a default IP for your OTServ using OTClient:

Post automatically merged:

OTCv8 with bot:

Making a default IP for your OTServ using OTClient:

Solution
Last edited:
Really? It's not that complicated. Ever write a script you enjoyed watching work? OTS with bots becomes battle of the scripters, I think its quite fun.
Yes, I used to write and sell scripts for iBot and Neobot. Had over 100 100% afk scripts for lvl 8 to 400.

But I don't bot OTs..... Don't see the point.

Yes, I used to write and sell scripts for iBot and Neobot. Had over 100 100% afk scripts for lvl 8 to 400.

But I don't bot OTs..... Don't see the point.
Almost of bots servers aim to big amount of online . And bots players some for time cost and some for money maker for rl life or just they are busy.
Note: you have bot u have players Don't have bot max 200-300player
More easier bot = more players
That why people love elfbot +860
If u make elf bot 10+ u will get xxxxx dollars

Almost of bots servers aim to big amount of online . And bots players some for time cost and some for money maker for rl life or just they are busy.
Note: you have bot u have players Don't have bot max 200-300player
More easier bot = more players
That why people love elfbot +860
If u make elf bot 10+ u will get xxxxx dollars

I couldn't understand a word of that.

It sounds like your saying if OT hosters allow bots, they will get more players. Depends what kind of server you're playing.... A shitty pay to win OT would probably benifit like this. Pay to win servers are not my cup of tea.

Last edited:
I couldn't understand a word of that.

It sounds like your saying if OT hosters allow bots, they will get more players. Depends what kind of server you're playing.... A shitty pay to win OT would probably benifit like this. Pay to win servers are not my cup of tea.
Not my cup of tea either
But that is the reality is all big server over 500 players they allow bot maybe not p2w

Back