• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom Client

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
I Wanna Make A Custom Client For My Server 10.78 Any Help?

Any Help?!

Last edited by a moderator:
When i changed all things tibia didn't open

Try the same thing with a 10.76 client in that case, I know that the tutorial works for that version.
If it dosen't work then you did something wrong.

No Work For 10.78 Bro :/

It does work. You just need to read the thread correctly.

STEP 1
Get domains that have 17 and 19 letters.
Your domain has other length: yourserver.com - 14 letters
You can use subdomains like:
s1.yourserver.com - 17 letters
serv.yourserver.com - 19 letters
or make some random free domains at www.dot.tk - users will not see them anyway:

otssuperdomain.tk - 17 letters
23asdeqbvdfwerxs.tk - 19 letters

the replaced domain must have the exact same length as the old one.
Example: my standard i.p is "fortissimum.net" It's 15 characters long including the dot.
So if i replace -> "login01.tibia.com" with "fortissimum.net" IT WILL NOT WORK. Because the length is not the same. Fortissimum.net (15) and login01.tibia.com (17)

Solution:
create a subdomain like "s.fortissimum.net" Now it's 17 same lenght as "login01.tibia.com" it will work :)
same for "tibia01.cipsoft.com" replaced with "ser.fortissimum.net" so both are 19 characters long.

*Don't forget to route the new domains to the server i.p!

Lets hope the explanation is understandable :)

It does work. You just need to read the thread correctly.

the replaced domain must have the exact same length as the old one.
Example: my standard i.p is "fortissimum.net" It's 15 characters long including the dot.
So if i replace -> "login01.tibia.com" with "fortissimum.net" IT WILL NOT WORK. Because the length is not the same. Fortissimum.net (15) and login01.tibia.com (17)

Solution:
create a subdomain like "s.fortissimum.net" Now it's 17 same lenght as "login01.tibia.com" it will work :)
same for "tibia01.cipsoft.com" replaced with "ser.fortissimum.net" so both are 19 characters long.

*Don't forget to route the new domains to the server i.p!

Lets hope the explanation is understandable :)
Thanks Alot For You Works For Me

Huh....

If ip adress length of your server is not as tibia.com, just use hex value 00 instead of these more bytes, that needs tibia.com

Huh....

If ip adress length of your server is not as tibia.com, just use hex value 00 instead of these more bytes, that needs tibia.com

Are you going to create a tutorial how the need to hex edit each version so avoid sub domains? :) Be my guest mate.

He's editing the i.ps in the .exe with note pad. keep that in mind

Back