• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Custom Client

megagaea

Scripter and mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
How To ADD Monster System Like spider / highexp To My Custom LCient ? any Turiol or Code ..

Like He Say :D But i have The mounts in my spr but i neeed how to put The mount change next outfit in set outfit .

Add the creature looktype or mountid in mounts.xml if your server support mounts.

If the server don't support mounts you can do some script to change the players looktype to a custom one which you've added in your spr/dat files.

Add the creature looktype or mountid in mounts.xml if your server support mounts.

If the server don't support mounts you can do some script to change the players looktype to a custom one which you've added in your spr/dat files.
ok i will Do it i wanna to the place which change monster in dat /spr next the outfits type s

EXm

exmaple i neeed to add
29ngpx4.png

And neeed to active and add
2883v2v.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be hard with Cip's client.
Update to 8.7 client version instead.
how ? .
my client is 860
And my Server Too i Can edit it any sources but help me to Edit it 860 please :D i explain me what program i use and iwill play and test until do it :D

Will be hard with Cip's client.
Update to 8.7 client version instead.
If it will be hard i will do it later when i finish my secondry schoool i got only 16 day to finish my ot can we Make A talkaction like !setmount 1 /2 /.... but if we do it the player mount the mounster dont get type . iwill upload a photo for explain

It's pretty hard if you don't want to use a client 8.7+. Almost impossible for free I would say.
I DOnt Have A Time To Edit A new server form 0 And all Love 860 i wanna do some thing special ...

+ I DOwn like 200 outfit and 2k of items walls / grounds / equipment .

It's pretty hard if you don't want to use a client 8.7+. Almost impossible for free I would say.
TalkAction - /mount Player, Id ~ work with TFS 0.3+, 0.4+ <<<<< > >> how he add it and its tfs 0.4 i dont think it need 8.7

As I said... Hardly ever someone will make something like that for you for free... The easiest way is to upgrade your server :)
I only need the soucres in can u give me sources mounts.cpp / mounts.h my mounts start form 374

Back